Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had the urge to send your worn panties to someone?

last reply
72 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Never!! Not Sure Anyone Would Want Them!! Except That Guy Years Ago Who Liked To Carry Them Around With Him On The Road, LOL!!

How can you say you never? I've gotten them from you for the last 3 months. You promised me 12 months in the pantie of the month club.
The Linebacker
0 likes
When I was in college my 2 best friends and I rented a small house. We had several mounted deer heads on the wall. The girls started this without out our input at all. They started leaving their panties hanging from the deer antlers after they spent the night or at some of our parties where we all got naked. One of those parties could double the number of panties hanging from the antlers. Those mounted deer heads got ridiculous with all those panties on them. Maybe it was the festive atmosphere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sent some to a personal phone partner of mine a few weeks ago. They haven't arrived yet. Slow post. We've been phone partners on and off for over 2 yrs, and he asked if I would, so I said yes. I got a nice but inexpensive pair at the dollar store, and after one of our phone dates, he wanted me to wipe myself off with them and I placed them in a Ziploc bag to seal in the aroma, and put them in an envelope and mailed them. Cost of the envelope, postage and panties, less than $4. When they arrive he wants me to watch him masturbate with them on cam, and I will. I hope he likes them!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never sent them in the mail, but have tucked some into his pocket as he's headed out of town for work as a reminder of what he'd be missing out on while he was away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, to my ex when he was in the navy and underway
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
no i have never sent them away but scince i like pussy i have brought some
Lurker
0 likes
I have been asked and i have given some customers.
Lurker
0 likes
Being in love with a soldier, yes, I have, when he was deployed I would send him a pair every month in his care package with a picture of me wearing them. Here is a funny story. He would keep them inside the pillow case on his pillow, he threw his pillow at one of the guys he bunked with one night and the knickers came flying out. His mates gave him such a rough time about wearing knickers that he finally had to show them one of the less naughty pictures.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had Long Distance Girlfriends send me panties in the mail and I've also had girlfriends give me worn panties when I'm travelling... They are appreciated!!! I've even had GFs I don't live with leave panties under my pillow, a delightful 'calling card'...

I heard a story, which may or may not be true, that at Mountjoy Gaol, a prison in Dublin, Ireland, lady inmates used to tie their panties to long strings of thread and lower them out of the cell window to dangle down to the men's cells beneath... The men would show their appreciation and thanks by tying small packets of tobacco to the thread which the ladies would then haul back up! This supposedly happened during the Republican Wars of the early 1900s..... Apparently even God-Fearing Catholic revolutionaries missed the taste!!!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Theres a friend on here that only has to ask and I'll send him my panties

Just ask
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What - part with my coveted delicates !!!! (takes a sharp intake of breath!)

Well, I might - but it would have to be for a very, very 'special' friend - and of course, there would inevitably be a 'payback' clause involved - he he x

Lurker
0 likes
A few years ago, I worked in an office with four other women. We had a boss who was a prick. He was always telling us he worked out and flexed his muscles in front of us. He was into swimming and used to go straight from work. One day I substitued his costume for a pair of red satin briefs with a white bow in his gym bag. He was not best pleased when when we asked him how his swim went. I didn't have the courage to ask for the briefs back!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose the question is - do I have to send them back or can I keep the as a memento? You know who!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl