Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex with a Senior Citizen?

last reply
86 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes
While I do like older men, no. No one that age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have a wonderful man 80+ whose intimate company I enjoy occasionally. His wife died a few years ago. Both were wonderful friends to me during her life and I saw him as the father I never knew. A year after her death he was depressed. We talked and I comforted him. This revealed a desire he had never enjoyed with his wife - oral sex. We now enjoy the occasional experience together which he feels gives him a reason to live. I am proud to be his friend.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No
Marx Sister
0 likes
No, but it's not something I'm at all opposed to. I just haven't really found myself in a situation where that was a relevant question. I guess once my friend's mom was hitting on me pretty hard when she was blackout drunk, but that was something I (hope obviously) had no interest in. She also may not be quite that old. I'm honestly not sure.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not busy at the moment and will qualify in December.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went home over spring break my senior year in college and went out to swim while Mom was at work. The next door neighbor heard me and came over. His wife had passed away the year before and he was lonely. I was hanging onto the side talking to him. He didn’t realize I was naked. I moved to the ladder and climbed out. He didn’t know what to say. I was 20. He was 65.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I have he was 63,wouldnt think so but his cock was like an iron bar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With 4 senior citizen
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
No. Not sure what I'd do if I was in such a position. It has never happened with me so far.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Define senior citizen. But I def have a thing for mature women. like a real lot lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
When I was in my early twenties I was with somebody who was sixty-five. So forty-three year difference.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a week if she's up to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Well if this is anything to go by i am a senior citizen!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love that so many women here are good with "sex with a senior", gives me hope that maybe one day I'll find one of them. Hopefully before I pass the "senior" label.
Indefinable !
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
Well if this is anything to go by i am a senior citizen!

I know it's a bit off-topic but I too am a senior citizen and I am in a very special loving physical relationship with a highly sexed very naughty lady just a bit older than me, and she is by far the biggest influence on me enjoying sex so much.

We physically enjoy wonderful sex together , and hope to for many years to come
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
0 likes
My husband is 65 and thats just a number as he is probably as active, if not more so, than a lot of men half his age.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Sorry. Didn't see that this was only about old men, so NO
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet, but open to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Azunyan
Not yet, but open to it.

Your in luck then, there are quite a few of us over the big six 'O' on Lush! ;-)
And as the saying goes 'Age is but a number'.
0 likes
After years of existence we figured out what is most important!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can tell you ladies that when I was 64 I had sex with a woman 18 years younger. When we finally finished, she demanded to see my driver's license so that I could prove my age. She couldn't believe a man over 60 could keep up with her and then be ready for more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JefferyB
She couldn't believe a man over 60 could keep up with her and then be ready for more.
Good for you Jeff!, I've been lucky enough to have had fun pleasuring a few women alot more than 18 years younger than my 63 years. ;-) Grow old gracefully I say, your' a long time dead, so make the most of it while you can!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As an octogenarian I’m still always horny!
0 likes
My wife and I are in our late sixties...so, yeah, we've both had sex with a senior citizen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't mean to suggest in my post that I am sexual superstar. Far from it. I was just making the point that you ladies should not overlook a man over sixty. We are still strong and likely to give you a good ride. The chances are far greater that we'll take out time and make certain you are satisfied. Because we're older - we last longer. We're not into quickies. Don't discount us because we have snow in our hair. May I suggest that you read Naughty Las Vegas Confessions for a true accounting of a younger woman with a man over sixty.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. More than once.