Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever given oral and how do you feel about it?

last reply
22 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have many times. I don't mind it, if his penis was clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times, I love it ALMOST as much as he does. Make me feel in control , like a real woman
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Yum!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man you can always tell when you're with a woman who really, really loves what she's doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES. To men and women. And I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
YES. To men and women. And I love it.

^^^this.

it's a wonderful feeling of being in control & being submissive simultaneously
(for me anyway)

♥ J
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times ... only to male genders. Well only to two males, but still a lot. I am not the biggest fan of it but I believe that in order to receive, you have to give in return.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Many, many times. And I love it. It gives me a sense of power, and I find it incredibly erotic. The only times I don't enjoy it is if his cock isn't clean or when he's been wearing a condom for awhile and it tastes like a condom. Yuck. I also won't suck cock if I truly feel he is treating me in a degrading way (unless it's part of the given sexual way): bobbing my head back-and-forth and treating my mouth like it's a vagina, degrading commentary. Sucking cock should be a pleasure, and it usually is. I keep my lower half clean and hair-free. He should make some vague attempt to make it the pleasurable experience it should be.

Or maybe I've just had my share of bad experiences?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many times to my best female friend. She loves it! I love to please her. I worship her. I love her!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have sucked cock many many times. My first sexuall encounter was giving a blow job,I love to suck cock I find it so enjoyable. I do it not just for him but also for me it makes me sexually aroused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so im sorta curious luccky at your question here as i think its safe to say that while not all the vast majority of us have...

it makes me think that maybe you've never experienced it or possibly you're girl hates it and its a point of contention...like i said, just curious.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have many of times....I feel good about it as that I love to give oral rather it be male or female...
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I have. Of course I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love making women come with my mouth. I'm not above adding a few fingers, unless I'm hanging on to her hips because she squirming and bucking so much! A couple times it's been so intense I've come myself just from pleasuring her. Of course, I was already in a seriously teased and wet state when I started feasting on her.

As for men - nope. I'm a confirmed lesbian.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and I enjoy it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by smileyum
Yes I have and I enjoy it.

How's your technique though?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

How's your technique though?

with ice, or right after washing my teeth, so i've been told
Classified
0 likes
Quote by smileyum

with ice, or right after washing my teeth, so i've been told

Well let's check!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give oral, for me it's not so much about the power, but the feeling that comes along with knowing I'm making my dude happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and i dont mind but id only do it if the girl was special to me
Lurker
0 likes
Love sucking and swallowing. Like to be watched, then fucked. Cumming together with a 69 is bliss. Love eating pussy, too.