Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fucked someone in your dream...

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I remember a fair number of my dreams but I only remember dreaming about having sex four times. Two of the dreams were with males and two were with females; all of the people were people I recognized.

Three of the dreams meandered into some nonsense.

The fourth one was with my female best friend. I still remember it vividly. I came in my dream. That was what woke me up. It's the one and only time I've ever achieved orgasm without touch. It was the most curious and lovely sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't remember dreams very often but considering how horny i am when i wake up i must do.. often pop on her in the mornings before work just to ???????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , several times with people I really loved . Sometimes I have woken up before cumming and sometimes have gone all the way , though it wasn't a wet dream . I dreamed that a lady I have adored all my lifetime , but never married , I met by chance , after many years , in a London street ; she invited me to come to her hotel which I did . We slept the night together and made love again and again , all the way as in our youth .