have you ever felt your pussy getting filled with a cock when you are asleep

last reply
32 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by BabydollSlave

. . . . furthermore there are a ton of fetishes and like customs on this site in both forums and stories and by highly prized authors. so agree with Mazza I'm sure it is a hard line to draw on here for appropriateness and good read. yes of an individual is a horrible situation that should not be encourage or discussed in a positive manner. I am NOT stating a husband or wife for that manner can not their spouse (because yes it happens I work with those cases) but in my case it is not... just clarifying that for everyone. . . .

Thank you Baby Doll Slave.

For the one person it's . Okay... you have just defined your hard limits for your partner. No sex while I'm asleep.

For another consenting couple it's a fantasy come true.

So, I kindly ask the other posters to refrain from non-consentual rubber stamp.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Lurker
Quote by Mazza

Gish nikki, seems like you're channeling here?? Changed your name and everything!

Well Spotted, Marjorie.... (Dunno what happened there BUT, YES that was mine!)

xx Steph
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703

Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?

STEPHANIE ALSO WROTE!!!!

"Well, I take your point, yet to suggest ANY kind of sexual activity, including that of fucking a passed out spouse is permissible MERELY because the partners are married DOES, in effect, violate our rules... (Just because he's married to her, doesn't mean he gets to use her like an inanimate object...) (Except under Shari'a Law, which we don't follow....)

The thing is, as Site Moderators, we have, (more often than we'd like, frankly...) to police our guidelines.

There is nothing nicer, and many of us are lucky enough to have experienced this, than to be gently awoken by the passionate caresses of a lover we welcome in that delightful moment...

BUT, to allow the acceptance of unconscious sex is to open the doors to , rohypnol , drunken etc.... And we have to be careful...

It's easily fixed in the edit... If a man, or indeed a woman, makes a move on a sleeping partner, (!) and that partner, still semi-sleepy, consents to the attention by consent, (snuggling back), by speech, (a welcoming 'mmmmm' would be fine), or by action, (grasping their partner in a way that suggests the attention is welcomed), well, that's fine...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE the crazy stuff we bounce....

We're just trying to keep it clean and cool.....

Now hush...... Go to sleep......."

xx Steph