Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your teacher/professor?

last reply
71 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I did.....but now as a teacher it takes on a different view.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course! I think most girls would (depending if they had a hot teacher or not, naturally). As a young teen with exploding sexuality, there were a few of the male teachers that I thought might be able to teach me more than I knew (which wasn't much at the time). When I was 13, there was one that was very flirty with me. He was married (I assume unhappily) and in his early 20's. That was so wrong! I loved the attention he was giving me, as I was lacking it at home during those years. Good thing it didn't go anywhere. He left the school abruptly, so maybe something happened with another girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. We had an English teacher called miss Clarkson who had an awful habit of sitting on the floor leaning against the wall with her knees up! She nearly always wore white knickers and I'd sit in front of her on the floor getting the full view of her gusset. She was an attractive lady of about thirty and the site led to many wonderful self pleasuring moments.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DebbieMilf
Sure I did.....but now as a teacher it takes on a different view.

Pray tell the point of view
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but took it a little farther than a fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have with my geography teacher..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In high school I had fantasies about a couple of my teachers. In college they became realities.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I didn't fantasize.......all the other girls did though. it was the football coach and baseball coach. wont go into details cuz of age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In college I dated one of my professor's graduate assistants (she taught most of the lectures). If I did something wrong she always made me do it over until I got it right.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fanatsised and it eventually became a reality. I was 18 and she was 29. every guys in the school wanted to fuck her and it gave me a major ego boost that I was doing it
Lurker
0 likes
In my high school
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two different college professors. They were young guys, ealy 30s I'd say. Certainly helped pass time in class silly