Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever experienced a male masseuse push the limits as he gives you a massage?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Just curious of the experiences of other ladies on this topic. I am planning on getting a massage next week and I was thinking about this, and have had many experiences over the years when getting a massage and wonder what others have experienced.

Not talking about fantasy, having sex with the guy (unless that actually played out)... but real experiences like them brushing fingers against you under the sheet, or the sides of your breasts, or unexpectedly getting a breast or butt massage, or exposing you while they massage.

I personally have experienced all of those at one point, some more than others. That was all, they didn't push for more to happen, and I didn't mind it at all, was just surprised they did it and wonder if that is a more common experience than not. A few of the times I had things happen were during a couples massage with my husband and I was really surprised they were that bold.
Active Ink Slinger
Would you like to expand on what happened during the couples massages?
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Explorer_79
Would you like to expand on what happened during the couples massages?

I've had many couples massages in my life, but only had two real specific instances that I remember something a little extra happening. Both of those were in Las Vegas at spas.

The one time my husband requested a female masseuse and I requested a male. During the entire session, there were many times that just the way he moved his hands over me just felt more sensual. I'm not sure how to say it other than it was less massage, and more him caressing my body. When he was moving down my lower back he did this thing where he would run his hands around my hips and under my body to my hip bones, kind of where my hip flexors are. That area at the front of my hips, it's just very sensitive and feels intimate being touched there. He took a lot of time and was not shy about working my lower back, around my hips and all over my butt, down to my hamstrings. It all felt wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I think he was enjoying it as much or more than I was.

When he moved down to the bottom of the table, standing beside my knees, he was working my thighs and hamstrings with both of his hands and many, many times he would run his hands up the inside of my thigh in a quick motion and I would feel his fingers brush against me between my legs. Never with any real pressure, or probing, just a quick pass, but still enough to make a quick shock go through my body each time. The first times, I could tell he was trying to make it as accidental seeming as possible, but by the time he got to the other leg and was done, every time his hand moved up the inside of my thigh it would brush against me.

The other time was when I was laying on my back, the guy was sitting above my head massaging my scalp and face and neck, all wonderful. He then moved down to my shoulders and was kind of gently moving across my collarbone and then worked to my chest. He worked all the muscles across the front of my chest above my breasts, but kept pushing a little further and further down in the middle and on the sides until the very end he actually slid his hands down the sides of my breasts and was rubbing my ribs, up under my breasts. He finished with several times of his hands sliding down against my ribs and then pulling them back up the sides of my breasts, kind of pushing them in and up, and I could feel his fingers slightly move up, cupping under them has he moved his hands up. And during all of that, there were a few times I felt the sheet slide down revealing my breasts before he would side his hands back up bringing the sheet back up over them. None of it felt bad, but I question how much of his technique was real massage, and how much was him wanting to cup my breasts.
Lurker
they have limits LOL No
Active Ink Slinger
Sorry to butt in on "ask the gals" but this post reminded me of this one time I was getting a massage. The therapist was a slightly chunky young gal who was doing a great job. I didn't dare pick up my head to look but when my arms were hanging over the sides of the table I swear she had positioned herself so her crotch was pressed against my elbow and was working herself. She stayed there for a long time and kept working my back and shoulders from that position. When she finished the massage and I got up she had a big smile on her face. To this day I truly believe she quietly got off rubbing her clit on my elbow.
Rainbow Warrior
I've only had female masseuses and I don't mind if they push the limits.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes....from both male and female masseuses. Did I mind? Maybe not.
Active Ink Slinger
Not yet... but one can live in hope
Lurker
Only one of the men who’ve massaged me over the years. I think one other may have tried, but I was asleep, jerking awake when I thought I felt something, and he quickly packed up and left. No idea if he really did try something or not.

As for the one guy who did play: I knew in advance he wanted something (could tell by the way he looked at me). I must’ve sent a vibe as well, because he didn’t seem shy about rolling over sideboob or brushing against my muffin from time to time. He was clearly seeing what was do-able, and I let him do whatever he wanted (was going through a phase at that time: my "always horny" phase). I imagine my pussy told him a lot; I could feel the wetting, the relax of it.

Toward the end, as he brushed against my puss, I spread my legs a little, writhing just a bit and that seemed to send enough message to go ahead and rub pussy. He eventually placed my hands (possibly) as to watch me do myself, which I obliged as his hands drifted nearer my nipples. The sheet was gone by then. I came (very quietly) while he rolled my nipples, kneaded my tits and then rolling my head to the side I put my mouth against his shorts and … well, heated him up, eventually asking (whispering) to suck it. He (somewhat shyly) obliged. We always plunged right in to (various) sexual play after that (Not usually actual penetration, unless you count dildos) Soft S&M, oral, etc.