Have you ever done this ?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gave an excuse or lied to a guy about the reason on why you can't be with him or cannot continue but really it's because he couldn't satisfy you sexually .

Only if he does not know the real reason

Please share some details if you did it

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
No, never been through such a lifetime story.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's never been solely because they were inadequate in bed. I can usually help with that. But basic personality flaws that don't surface right away are usually why I cut them off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Gave an excuse or lied to a guy about the reason on why you can't be with him or cannot continue but really it's because he couldn't satisfy you sexually .

Only if he does not know the real reason

Please share some details if you did it

Sooooooo many times...........
I’ve broken up with quite a few boyfriends stating that they’re too big for me and so it’s painful to continue sex with them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Bump'

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Nope, the only times I've dumped a man was because they didn't deserve me, not because they were bad in bed.
Though to be fair they totally were but then again so was I. I'm a very poor man lover , luckily I found out I'm much better with a woman's body.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

not always. just today. tomorrow may be different. never been with a guy who was sexually inadequate, but sex is very much an important part of relationships with me, so i can't imagine it lasting. not sure if that answered anything. I've been drinking. that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes! I have done it. Actually there's no point in being in a relationship where he can't satisfy your physical needs.

Nafisa