Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever cried during masturbation....

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Either during or afterwards, if so, could you please elaborate ...?
Ungovernable
0 likes
Yes, after breaking off with someone I was still irrationally hot for, so while everything triggered tears in those days, this particular act brought exponential doses of distress.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, one or two times, immediately afterwards, briefly. It was probably a chemical response to the orgasm.
0 likes
My wife did, when she was using the new bullet vibe I bought her last night. I've never seen anything like it-not only did she cry, but screamed at the top of her lungs, to the point that I was afraid the neighbors were gonna call the PO-lice ;) Luckily they didn't smile

She liked the slim vibes she had before, but this one made her cry copious tears, moan like she was being stuck with a hot poker, and she finally passed out after the last orgasm-unbelievable. She had this god-awfully painful look on her face and her nipples got rock hard and a dark red rash covered her chest. I get horny just thinking about it.

Oh, and here's a pic of a vibe that looks just like it, in case you guys (or gals) want to spice up your sex life a little

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. Ex, Vladyslav, Misha, and Mik are the four men that have caused me to cry during sex cause the orgasm took over.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh, and during mutual masturbation w/ this one guy like a few yrs ago. Why? We just had a sexual connection but couldn't hold a conversation to save our lives.

We were like hit n run lol