Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever complained to your partner or friends about the cock size that your man has?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Ah, that would be a no.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope. I've only ever been legit disappointed by dick size once and it was just a short-term vacation fling so he was not 'my man'. I did mention it (eventually) to a friend or two during random gossipy sex talks over drinks, but that's about it. And... I don't think I could ever tell a guy that his dick was too small - it just seems cruel.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh no!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nope. I've only ever been legit disappointed by dick size once and it was just a short-term vacation fling so he was not 'my man'. I did mention it (eventually) to a friend or two during random gossipy sex talks over drinks, but that's about it. And... I don't think I could ever tell a guy that his dick was too small - it just seems cruel.

I came close once. I legit had to stifle a laugh when I first saw it.

Instead I proceeded to give him an awesome blowjob.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

I came close once. I legit had to stifle a laugh when I first saw it.

Instead I proceeded to give him an awesome blowjob.

I'm guessing gagging wasn't an issue.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I see what you did there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never, and would never.
I would rather be inventive, then negative
Lurker
0 likes
No, I would not and I've never been disappointed by one anyway.

Plus that would be highly insensitive and potentially very embarrassing if he found out.

Could also be dangerous
Lurker
0 likes
Never! That is completely insensitive and cruel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

What if...like...he wasn't really THAT small but it was a huge turn on for him to be teased about being too small or thin and compared to other bigger guys you've been with...? lol