Have you ever been hurt by a cock?

last reply
22 replies
22.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok Ladies. Have you ever been hurt by a cock that's too big? Either one that was too fat and wide or one that was too long. Maybe you tried to get it in and it just hurt too bad so you had to stop or you got it in and cried the whole time because it was painful. How about being so sore the next day it was difficult to walk?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God yes! I was 18 and the head is all that went in.... Had to make him stop... I thought I was being ripped in two!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I always have a pleasurable pain whenever my husband preforms anal on me. I have also been with a few men over the years that where to thick and ripped me open a bit to much. On those occasions I did let the man I was with work his way inside of me but I did pay the price over the next few days with soreness and difficulty walking.
Head Nurse
0 likes
yes, when my ex was going a bit deep it would make yelp, didn't mean to but it hurt that bad!
Lurker
0 likes
I never let it get so bad that i cried but yea have bee hurt quite a few times, had a couple of little rips.... The difficulty walking usually just comes from having my legs held in weird positions they're not used to!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Yes I have. Super painful, super huge, no laughing matter and nothing pleasurable about it. In the worst instance, it took me days and days to recover physically the point where I felt normal again.
Lurker
0 likes
No, thats the part of a male I like.
Lurker
0 likes
bumped my cervix a lot.
I was drunk but sure felt it in the morning.
hurt like cramps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Once I was with a guy who was 10 1/2" and it did hurt when he tried to thrust hard. Part was because of the size and part due to the fact that he was clueless on how to please a woman. But I was sore for a few days afterward and needless to say, it was the last time I saw him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm a bit wrecked I won't really notice the damage until the next day but yet what can we do? discriminate based on cock size? Seems a bit unfair really. So long as you go easy or take a muscle relaxant a bit before the main event it should be good to go. I won't be chucking a guy just because his cock is too big.

xx B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A muscle relaxant? Does that work? Those always make me loopy. I didn't know they would relax my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had one too thick but too long a few times. That can hurt but there are positions to help with that. Shallow penetrations. If he is really long I always put myself in a controlling position! I've been hurt by anal sex a few times though. Even substantial tearing and bleeding. You got to be careful!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
A muscle relaxant? Does that work? Those always make me loopy. I didn't know they would relax my pussy.

It just makes it so you don't feel the pain. At least that is it's job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jillinjulie
bumped my cervix a lot.
I was drunk but sure felt it in the morning.
hurt like cramps

That!

I had that with my first live-in when he'd get too deep. Sometimes I even got a little spotting after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy

A pint of tequila will, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never in my pussy but anal has really caused way to much pain before
Lurker
0 likes
Only twice, once was when I lost my virginity, that was painful, and the other time was when I agreed to try anal.

As a result I don't do anal any more...

and virginity of course is no longer an option
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tequila definitely works! unfortunately! sad

I have been hurt yes. My first time really hurt a lot, and a couple of guys who tried to just do wierd things, but that has been a while. Maybe I am just more flexible now. Not been hurt in a long time. Just thinking about anal sex makes me hurt though!
Lurker
0 likes
Anal yes! But I haven't had it so painful in my pussy that I had to stop. A little bit of pain can be good. It helps me orgasm anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex was ridiculously large and especially when doing it doggy-style I would feel it the next day, or even for a day or two after that. The sex was amazing but if I let it get a little out of control there would be pain for a few days - it was usually worth it though
a falling angel is like a shooting star - beautiful from afar, but dangerous if you get too close
Lurker
0 likes
Guys you can be too long or two thick or both. Even if you are slow and gentle too big is still too big!

I know there are woman out there who wanted it the bigger the better, but there is a much greater market for average size plus just a bit more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one boyfriend who was way too big. I would be so sore after we had sex. I definitely prefer normal-sized cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My current boyfriend is about 6 and 1/2 inches in girth, and it hurts everytime he initially starts fucking me, but after fucking for about 10 minutes it does feel better. Though after each sex session I am raw raw raw. I am not sure that I will ever be able to do anal with him.