Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been caught having sex at work?

last reply
25 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've actually known people to be fired for it and then I've seen some climb the ladder as a result of it. I've had sex with my share of coworkers, though we did our thing off company time/property. What's your stories?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was caught at once at a previous job with one of the VPs. His assistant walked in on us. I wasn't doing it to climb the ladder, just for fun and he was hot.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Nope, never have. I haven't really 'had sex' at work, though - just messed around a bit. Getting caught sounds like it could be fun, but I think the reality of it would be really bad and/or embarrassing in actuality.

- Aurora St. Claire (Splashing cold water on other people's fantasies since 2017!)
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to work at a Tilted Kilt and 2 coworkers were caught but not on a day I was there. they did get fired.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I'm the boss, so who's going to fire me? (I've only done it once during business hours).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WoodchuckChick
I used to work at a Tilted Kilt and 2 coworkers were caught but not on a day I was there. they did get fired.

Is there a tilted kilt in n.c.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could never be caught as that would be beyond me even to do that.
I know of quite a few girls who have done it to try and break the glass ceiling but they all end up leaving as it either didn't work, or the boss didn't want anybody around that could cause him problems.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Uh Yea, of course. I own the companies and can do what I want. Wife and I have fun all the time, course no-one is around at the time.

But seriously. I was caught once when I was a teenager at McDonald's with the Asst. Mgr. She was the hottest little thing around. I did lose my job and she was transferred but it was worth it.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Lurker
0 likes
yes a dozen times with several female coworkers after work.We have a huge U Shaped couch and ottoman and very long pile Shag carpet! very comfy spot for fucking! it's a good thing i have access to the security cams it's always the first question "what about the security cams" ? I show off by shutting them OFF with my remote.The girls get extra horny knowing we are fucking secretly at work. love the smile i get from them the day after, as we sit with other coworkers on that couch both of us with knowing smiles, that she was eaten ,pounded, and cummed in, that same room the night before. Our cums stains in the carpet that cannot be seen ( the light colored long shag) iF the walls could talk!! LOL very naughty...
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, so far, never been caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been caught but have done it plenty of times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never caught. but i was young and very Naive. Paid for it in another way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, in that someone walked in on me scrfewing a coworker- seems that day we didn't make sure the door was locked. Since the person who walked in on us was mostly just embarassed, she backed out and closed the door. After that, much more careful at any job where it might have gotten me in trouble.
Lurker
0 likes
Came close but no ..
Lurker
0 likes
Not been caught, but have received blow jobs on duty...
Lurker
0 likes
No, I have fucked two at work a Milf and a gorgeous single young lady. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, great memories.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Was an intern for two years at a law firm while in Law School. My mentor, a lawyer ten years older than me, and I hit it off pretty quickly. One of fantasies was to have office sex so we did. In his office, after hours. I grew a lot sexually by being with him. After knowing him for ten months, he bent me over his desk and took my anal virginity. It was so hot for me. I would absolutely do everything I did in that two years all over again without changing anything. Loved it, every minute of it. No "Me Too" movement from me here.

Meg
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I love my job ;having sex there is a big no-no and I would never risk it.I'd be unemployed if I did
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Caught no. Done it? Yes. Several times... some after hours, a few during the day. Glad I had a sturdy desk at that job!
Lurker
0 likes
Never caught. biggrin
0 likes
I'm there to make money not to get cummed on.

Still no.
Lurker
0 likes
Never been caught, but have many times, a few times on duty, shhhhhh ?.
Lurker
0 likes
CAUGHT . . . haha. No.