5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The first time it happened was pretty dire! I got grounded for a year! :-(
Mana wahine
0 likes
The dog walked in on us once, but she had the good grace and manners not to mention anything to anybody or gossip about us with her bitch dog friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. When I was 17 and dating one of my high school teachers we were fucking in the teacher's lounge in the balcony of our auditorium. The doors going to the balcony were locked as well as the door to the teacher's lounge. We were both naked with Teach sitting on a couch and I was riding his cock as we were fucking at a fast pace.

Then we heard,"My my my, what do we have here? Miss Brandie fucking Teach." Talk about killing a hot erotic moment. It was Mr Joe the head janitor. He had the keys to every door in the school. Beginning right then, I had to start servicing Mr Joe twice a week so he would not turn us in. He wanted at least one blow job and one round of fucking with just him and I, each week. I will say it was rather scary at first but soon became a big turn on for all three of us.

It happened after after my first gang bang party where I was shared with all the members of Teach's Harley riding group. The servicing lasted until I graduated the following year. Including that summer before my senior year.

I have two parts of "My First Gsng Bang and Golden Shower" posted here. This is a real event that happened shortly after I accepted Teach's collar and I very willingly became his submissive sex slave.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Park Ranger came by and said we should move along.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the early 2000s we were meeting men from a swingers site, SLS. Hubbie and I met Mitch for our second date at a local daiquiri shop for a drink. Our conversation was getting X rated, so we decided to drive out to a park on the lake about a mile away. It was a week night and there wasn't any other cars in the parking lot. Hubbie had dressed me in a silk halter blouse, which was tied loose to expose a good bit of front and side cleavage, a short wrap skirt, a black garter-belt & stockings, CFTS heels, without a bra or panties.

It was a nice night so we decided to sit on one of the park benches in the shadows, with me sitting between Hubbie and Mitch. We were talking about the erotic things we liked to do sexually and I was getting very turned on. I reached up and put my hand on his neck and brought his lips to mine. Our tongues met and we kissed with pure lust.

With in a few seconds Mitch had my right tit exposed and was rolling my nipple. He broke the kiss and he bent down and started sucking on my nipple. Then we began kissed again. He placed his hand on my knee and I opened my legs. He took the invitation and went straight to my very wet, totally shaved cunt and easily slipped several fingers into it. Hubbie said something but neither Mitch or I were listening and he kept finger fucking me. He went back down on my nipple as I started cumming. I had several waves of orgasmic bliss.

As I came down and opened my eyes I noticed a couple standing about five feet in front of me with a big dog on a leash. I quickly covered my tit and Mitch sat straight up.

"Don't let us stop you, that was hot, hot, hot," said sexy female voice.

"Yes it was," said the guy.

Hubbie said, "I told y'all someone was coming our way. I thought y'all just wanted to give them a show."

Mitch said, "I did not hear you."

I said, "I heard you say something, but was starting to cum and was consentrating on getting off."

The gal said, "Seriously, it sounds like you do not object to an audience. You can continue if you wish."

Hubbie stood up and said, "I know Brandie don't object, but not sure about Mitch. This is only our second date."

Mitch said, "I'm game if y'all are. I got on SLS looking for new adventures to spice my sex life up. This IS hot, hot, hot."

I reached and grabbed his crotch and for the first time felt his cock that was rock hard and pressing against his jeans trying to escape its confines. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and his cock sprung free. He too was commando. I got down on my knees between his legs as I was strocking his cock. He raised up and lowered his jeans giving me easy access to his nuts too. I looked up into his eyes and told him, "Its your turn baby." And I began licking his cock. He moaned as I took most of his cock into my mouth and began giving him a blow job.

The guy sat down on the bench and told his wife, "I need some of this action too." She knelt down between his legs as he took down his shorts.

His wife told Hubbie, "Here hold Rex while I take care of his needs."

Both of us gals was blowing our guys. Mitch leaned forward and took both of my tits out of my blouse. The other guy reach over and started feeling me up paying a lot of attention to my nipples. Soon both of them were moning as there nuts began to expload. Mitch's whole body began to shake. I had another orgasm with Mitch as the other guy filled his wife's mouth with his load.

After the blow jobs we talked for a few minutes and exchanged numbers. They were headed home to fuck. Mitch and I got in the back seat of Hubbie's truck. As we drove off Mitch was going down on me as Hubbie drove to another location where Mitch and I fucked for another hour.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yes I was busted, and I mean really busted.

I was still in school and fucking the Brandon Twins almost daily one on Monday and the other on Tuesday and so on.

Barry the Tuesday brother had first introduced me to anal. Like most, it was painful but soon learned to love it .

I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle, while Mom was on one more of her rehab cycles.
The family was going to be away for the weekend, so I had the house to myself.

I had mentioned it to one of the twins and told me he would be there about 4 in the afternoon. Only both of the brothers were at the door. Which was fine with me I knew this day was coming.

We went to my Aunt and Uncles room and were really go at it. One in my Cunt and one in my Ass the brothers were.

All three of us were so intent on our individual needs that we failed to hear by family return.
I have no idea how long we were watched. "Look at the little slut" I heard my Aunt say.

At least the three of us were finished. I mean finished.

The next morning I was informed that I could either go into the Foster System or provide services to both of them and anyone else they would choose.

Surely, you know my choice family comes first, but friends did me too as they liked.

Looking back nothing could have worked out better for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, my girlfriend at the time came back unexpectedly and walked in in me in action with my ex-girlfriend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was visiting my boyfriend at college and his roommate left and was hanging with his friends or something, well my boyfriend and I were messing around and I gave him a blowjob and in the middle of it. I heard ''HEY GUY" [thats what he and his friends always say to each other] and I freaked out and covered my face. well apparently one of his friends was walking outside, past his window and the window was open. but the blinds were kind of shut. and he walked by and said that to scare us. and it did. we don't know to this day if he was able to see anything, but it was definitely awkward around him after that for awhile.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I mean, I don't think 'caught' is quite the correct word, but it's not totally inaccurate. Definitely been noticed having sex. Pretty much every time I go camping. Sometimes it's a bit of a turn on, sometimes it's just easy to ignore. Occasionally it just winds up being funny after a while. My wife once opened the door to my office while I had my face buried in my girlfriend, which was amusing in its own right.

I guess I did get fairly legitimately 'caught' fooling around once. It was during my senior year of high school, in the dark room in our school newspaper's room. That was funny too.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We used to get caught having sex at our favorite Florida Keys nude beach almost every time we went to the beach. We were usually caught by other horny people doing the same thing we were doing and we loved it. No one wanted us to stop so we would try to get in positions so our voyeurs could have a really good view. it was such a thrill!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Numerous times. The first time by his sister. It was then I realised they were incestuous and she was a bit upset he was shagging me. It ended well though and she and I became buddies.
The first time it bothered me was when his father caught us - he said after you have finished give me a call - I can show her what its like to have a real man fuck her.
I left through the window.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember once when I was stationed in the Philippines, I had a relationship with a gal. She was engaged to a sailor that was stationed on Okinawa. She and I had had a sexual relationship for over a year so her engagement really didn't stop us, since he was only in for a week out of 2 or 3 months. It was Christmas. Her family came to town. We want to get it on bad, but she had her mother there, not realizing we were an item on the side. There were siblings as well that had come to visit. I enjoyed dinner with them all. After all were in bed that night, we slipped into her bedroom alone and got into it, finally! She had terrific riding skills. Her mom walked in on us with her absolutely wearing me out! It was the bed squeaking that woke her and probably the whole apartment! The old lady kicked me out just giving it to me in tagolog. I was drunk and a young Marine. I do remember telling her mom that I wasn't fucking her daughter, that it was her daughter fucking me! I stayed away for a week and they had all gone home and we laughed about it and went back at it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been walked in on a couple times over the years but the worst was back in college. My dorm mate was shy and came from a very conservative family. We didn't get along very well. She left to go home one weekend which meant I could bring someone back to the room without worrying about running into her. So I drank too much Friday night and did.

I told the guy to fuck me on her bed so it could have action. We were having some pretty hard core sex, when she walked in. We were in doggy on her bed and didn't even slow down. I yelled at her after a few seconds, something stupid.

she was pissed (understandably) and ended up getting the RA and it turned into a whole mess.

Years later I know i should have been respectful of her space but I was young and foolish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've been caught many times. Usually, it's by a friend so it doesn't matter but have been caught by random people while having sex in public and my parents several times too.