1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
...No.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I have asked for the reverse
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have .... I like to allow him to stroke, I positively encourage it but he must seek permission to cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, yes I have, of course. Some guys go off like a shotgun! I have demanded that guys control themselves so that I can also get to my own orgasm. But apart from this, and for fun, I have also demanded that guys don't come (despite all the things I have been doing to them) just for the fun of it. Of course I promise them wild sex in exchange at a later date but I am a real bitch sometimes when I feel like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but only for as long as it takes to get their dick from my pussy to my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
now why in the world would I do that?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. The kinky dominatrix slips out every once in a while. Love to watch him squirm and that feeling of control, turning the heat up more until he can't take it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, when he was in me and on the verge, I ordered him to pull out and show it to me. Maddening torture for him....but was well rewarded.
0 likes
Revisiting my previous 'no', I have asked a guy not to cum "yet". I just have never told him no altogether.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yeah of course. I mean mostly I want him to control himself so I can have an orgasm too ? Right? Only fair. Plus it's giggly fun to see how long you can tease a guy and how many times you can take him close without making him cum. I mean learning to control your guy and keep him close to the edge is so intense for both of you. Sometimes I like to stop moving my hips and just squeeze his cock with my pussy and see how long he can take it. Steve loved it when I did that . I still miss him sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few times, some years ago - well not inside that is.
Lurker
0 likes
To me there is no sex without my man cumming inside me. So NEVER.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've demanded that he not, and I've made sure he couldn't... Do those count?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've asked before. It's fun to watch him try to control himself
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I had a friend here who in the same week left me in the middle of a very hot chat because suddenly he had things to do at home.
He said he was really sorry and if he could do something to make me feel better... I said that I would feel better if he didn't touch himself till I came.
It took a week or so to find the time.

Surprisingly, he loved it... so I did "punish" him again another time with some poor excuse.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
cum in general or in a certain location?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did 3 years ago but it fell on stoney ground and that's why i have a beautiful little daughter 3 years old would not change her for the world. Silly cow me got carried away with the moment and didn't use protection.

But with the right guy i never want him to stop mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I did it for the first time recently, then I told him a bit later that he was allowed to, and he did as he was told biggrin