Have you ever

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seen a guy so good looking that you were just to nervous to approach?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I grew up immersed in an environment of very good looking, athletic, and wealthy men. My father was a pro athlete so I’m not at all stunned by it or intimidated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I do not understand the question. But I never met a interesting man I would not approach.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I then would glance over at the guy and look away before he noticed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had sex with a guy. Yes multiple times. Being bi is an advantage
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's usually the other way around.
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Maybe I do not understand the question. But I never met a interesting man I would not approach.

you must have guys approaching you all the time, though. there is probably no need to approach them, unless you like the shy ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I approached him and starting chatting. He was surprised that someone as pretty as me would talk to him. Ended up marrying the guy many years later.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Seen a guy so good looking that you were just to nervous to approach?

Yes, absolutely yes.

It used to be really bad for me - to the point that if a guy who I found intensely attractive actually showed interest in me, I'd shut down and it would go nowhere. could have hooked up with a lot of guys, now that I think about it . . . notta one. The guys in my life and in my bed have always been average joes, as a result. None of those handsome hunks for me.

Oddly, I don't feel like it's something powerful enough to have thrown off my entire life. I don't think Chance or Wicker were 'the perfect match' and if only I could have answered the phone when they called would I have a kickass life now. LOL - It just is what it is and that's all there is to it.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
No.

However, timing can play a factor on IF I approach. If I'm truly interested, there's always a way to communicate that. Humor goes a very long way...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kman99

you must have guys approaching you all the time, though. there is probably no need to approach them, unless you like the shy ones.

I guess you could say I have been approached a few times. At the grocery store, the mall, shopping especially in a Lingerie store, hardware stores are a great place to meet men and they can not resist my Old English Sheep Dog.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Hmm since I grew up painfully shy, the answer would be yes. Married at 20 (probably should have waited a bit, but it is what it is) so the last nearly 40 years I have not looked at men that way. So actually talking to someone I found very attractive was not a problem.

Not nearly as shy anymore, and looking to move on from where I am now. Soooooo....... who knows, maybe I will have the nerve. I have already taken a chance once and it worked out wonderfully
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not at all. I'll talk to anyone.