Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you even been attracted to a man smaller than you? What attracts you?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi,

I am a small man.. and my wife is taller than I am (and I enjoy that)...
However, in general, is it 'taller the better' ?
how much does a man's height (compared to your own) really matters?

Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Tall men are generally said to be more attractive but ive been with guys who are around the same height as me (im a shorty at 5'4") and its never bothered me
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer tall guys or at least around my height. I'm 5'3" but we never know what happens. I did have a crush on this guy who was shorter than me in my first year at university, he was nice smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm 5'5 1/2 but you have to be at least 5'8 to go on the Doll Ride.

That's the shortest I've had, but definitely prefer taller. 6' is probably my ideal height for a guy... I usually don't like super tall though (unless they're nicely built).

What attracts me: I like being the smaller person physically. I enjoy rougher sex sometimes and the dom/sub roleplay, so him being able to throw me around a little and being physically strong, fit and capable is something that's always attracted me. A smaller guy simply can't do that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't think there are guys shorter then me, so the question is moot... Peter Dinklage, actually, and he is kind of hot... hmm..

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im six two so i dont have much choice in the matter.

My current man is just under six foot but even if im in heels it doesnt bother either of us. we would still be in love whatever height i like to
Think.

But i wouldnt rule out shorter men. I used to sleep with a good friend of mine in my late teens and he was only five seven. But he has an amazing personality, an amazing body and the most beautiful green eyes ive ever seen.

As my nan used to say 'we are all the same size lying down!!!' ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same here!! Im only 5'5, well almost, lol. I dont encounter many men shorter than me and although I do like Horse Racing but jockies really arent my thing. I like guys to be 6' but if I really liked a shorter guy I guess it would be cool
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What attracts me is...............................................

His big feet smile

Melissa xxx
Lurker
0 likes
A lady friend of mine was attracted to a short dude. Rumor had it that he was a tripod, so that probably had something to do with it.