Have you done dp and do you enjoy it?

last reply
25 replies
3.8k views
1 watcher
17 likes
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
I didn't enjoy it the first few times, but I love it now! After doing it for 20 years, I've got it down to an art.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have not done it --probably waited to long . wish i would have 20 years ago-- wifey may have gone along w it - -
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
One of the very best reasons for threesomes or moresomes.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
If everyone involved can get the timing right, it's FANTSTIC!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Advice for those of us who hope to soon?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
If everyone involved can get the timing right, it's FANTSTIC!!

Few have this skill without lots of practice.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It’s one of my favorite activities
Lurker
0 likes
Have not but would totally try it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not a gal here, but yes, I've been in several dps, both with the woman in the middle and with me in the middle. I told them I had a fantasy of draining into a woman while her husband drained into me, and after a few experiences where she watched us as we took each other, the stars were aligned and the fantasy was well worth realizing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by ChandlerAja2

Few have this skill without lots of practice.

Nothing at all wrong with practicing a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Nobody enjoys it in the beginning but when you do it you start loving it
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DP - mouth and vagina -- yes! Love it. Vagina and anus - no. not a fan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

PQuote by Beffer
I didn't enjoy it the first few times, but I love it now! After doing it for 20 years, I've got it down to an art.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Practice sure makes perfect

1 like

I have done dp quite a few times feels great and I have some of my best orgams from dp.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have thought about trying it…who hasn’t? Opportunity hasn’t presented itself yet.

2 likes

With toys, yes. And on the special occasion, a vibrator and my partner's cock. I had fantasized about it a lot, and was honestly disappointed the first time I tried it. It was too intense. But after getting more used to anal, I've been able to enjoy DP, too. But I can't just go straight into it. Usually need to get myself pretty worked up or lubed up. Sometimes it's still a bit much, especially if I go for two bigger toys - especially if both are glass. Usually, I make bad decisions like that when I'm edged. To be fair, the toys are harder than a cock, but when it works out, it pays dividends on the orgasm stock market.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Clumsy and awkward the first two times but I do like it more each time I try it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love dp there’s nothing better

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Getting DP'd is probably the best feeling ever! It's like a non stop orgasm.