have any of you seen this?

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came across this several months ago, and absolutely loved it and then forgot about it until about last month.

Since then, I have been trying to find similar panties without any luck, not online and not in any stores.

Unfortunately, I have forgotten any details like where I found this picture, brand, etc.

Have any of you seen anything similar and if so where, please?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Very Sexy

Every security guy at an airport dream panties
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Donte
Very Sexy

Every security guy at an airport dream panties

Exactly. I learned that out the hard way - while wearing a pair with metal hardware once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lovely looking !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks DD, Awesome find. I really appreciate it.

ty Nikki, yumdrop looks like it has some good stuff at good prices. I will have a look thru it this weekend

and good point donte..
Lurker
0 likes
They are sexy!! (clicks on link)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

Thanks DD, Awesome find. I really appreciate it.

ty Nikki, yumdrop looks like it has some good stuff at good prices. I will have a look thru it this weekend

and good point donte..

Amber, Your Very Welcome!! Some of the Yumdrop stuff does like hot, but I have never ordered anything from them so I cant vouch for the quality.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Exactly. I learned that out the hard way - while wearing a pair with metal hardware once.

and remember to remove your piercings! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got these at Frederick's of Hollywood at our local mall the front is black lace. Try ebay too got a leather thong with chains on the front from there.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!