Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have any of you girls ever had sex while you were on the phone with your boyfriends? True stories..

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have any of you girls ever had sex while you were on the phone with your boyfriends? True stories...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not intentionally. I was having sex with a FWB when my boyfriend happened to call. He got a thrill when I told him what I was doing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh wow... lol... You must have had him wrapped around your fingers...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kdiddy_23
Oh wow... lol... You must have had him wrapped around your fingers...

...he still is!
Princess D
0 likes
many many , tines,
Princess D
0 likes
many many , times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have answered a call while I have been with one of my FWB - knowing who was calling. It was the other FWB and he would have no problems knowing what I was doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty, lol. ( not my current BF tho..gave this one a BJ while he was on the phone with his mom, if that counts)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
@angiegirl mind sharing one of those times?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Husband; yes, on more than one occasion. Of course it was to tease and torment him. But all in good natured, naughty fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When my bf is on the phone, especially with his parents, I'll get him hard and ride his cock or suck him off. I get a huge kick out of it. Of course, he retaliates and does the same to me, particularly if I'm on with my mom. He'll either start eating me, or rubbing his cock around my face, then finding whatever was he can to get it into my vagina (I make it easy for him, though. lol. If my mom calls or I call her, and he's around, I'll slip out of my jeans and panties.