Has anyone tried these?

last reply
14 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok, lets just say I have an issue with giving blow jobs. I cannot stand the taste or texture of a mans cum. So, while reading Cosmo this month (the womans bible!) I saw an advertisement for this:

http://yourmasque.com/

Has anyone tried this? I am willing, but for $12 for 3 strips, it better work!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's pretty damn funny. And how would that help with the texture issues? Can you imagine a man popping a Listerine strip after going down on his lady? "Whew, excuse me for a second. I got get the taste of your nasty pussy out of my mouth." Doubt he'd ever get another taste.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad I don't need those, they are only good for 15 min. I would have to cut way down on how long I was sucking cock or take a T to resupply. Imagine the scenario, sucking and licking away, then suddenly stopping and saying, quick get me another strip your cock is getting foul again.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Well boo to you all! LOL I thought they were a nifty idea! lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Be cheaper just to finish the poor love off by hand!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I prefer cock to taste cock. I can't even stand the taste of those flavoured eatable lubricants. So this would not be for me.

Reading about your yucky for the texture, I thought it would be some sort of dick head sized condom for you to not have to get the cum in your mouth.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hm, wonder if it works with white sauce on Pizza.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a thought here for all you men, if they came in pussy flavor would that make you more likely to suck a cock?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Just a thought here for all you men, if they came in pussy flavor would that make you more likely to suck a cock?

Doubtful
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I put it on my toast
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't tried it, nor do I really have the desire. They didn't come in any nice flavour, maybe a raspberry flavoured one, and I would give it a try.

Let us know how it is pix. Think it will help you get over your issues with texture as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope....never tried this..I never had a reason to ... ha ha ha..
doing my best to be good..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
LOL
All the things people come up with. If you don't like the taste or texture, just have him cum somewhere else. You don't have to take his load in your mouth.

Luckily its not a problem for me. I like both the texture and taste of it.