Has anyone tried double penetration?

last reply
46 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done several doubles but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone if anal isn't your thing. In my case I've always enjoyed anal so have a guy, toy or strap-on deep in my ass doesn't bother me but adds to my orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi jill , would love to be in your sweet tight ass as someone else is fucking your wet pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried it on several occasions. When every one gets the timing right it can be amazing! Other times it's not very good, but I continue to try and hope for perfection every time.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done dp a few times love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love dp.
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty as charged and more than once.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love have taken part in a few over the years, its more about trusting the ones you are with and the rhythm. i have also be involved where i had 3 guys at the same time, which can be very enjoyable if the rhythm is right, especially if its 3 young studs , who can keep up and knows what the are doing
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty and more than once
Lurker
0 likes
maybe a few times ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes yes yes
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DP is n of my favorite things to do, I've done it so many times that I have lost count. I remember my first time, the feeling of being filled up and satisfying more than one man at a time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First tried it when I was 18. Been doing it ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
Been doing it with two guys at once several times now, but haven't tried the dp yet and I'm a bit scared.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried dp with 2 guys and 2 females loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting double penetration. It's the best, most intense orgasms I have. But it does take some practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being DP'd is the best feeling ever. It gives the best, most intense orgasms and I get a lot of them.