Has anyone here had orgasms from...?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of the Women on here had orgasms from anything other the clitstim or v.penetration? Whether anal, touching other sensitive areas, working out(I've heard some exercises can ), just reading or watching erotica, premature orgams (or is that only guys), or anything else.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
yeah, I can easily reach orgasm from having my breasts touched, and also from no physical contact at all. That can range from aftershocks (after being with a guy), having erotic thoughts, kundalini yoga chakra breathing or just a random energy surge! *shrugs* Not that I'm complaining.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Last week, I literally shook and creamed my knickers upon completion of a lab report that was taking up too much time and headspace. True story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lushfan

How was it different from a normal one, did the orgasm come from nipple area itself and move across the body?

Or did the nipple stimulation set of a vaginal orgasm? (i know that might sound strange but i can't imagine having an orgasm anywhere but the penis lol)

The nipple stimulation set off a vaginal orgasm
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lushfan
Have any of the Women on here had orgasms from anything other the clitstim or v.penetration? Whether anal, touching other sensitive areas, working out(I've heard some exercises can ), just reading or watching erotica, premature orgams (or is that only guys), or anything else.

Mine experience is with anal play............ a big fat object ramming in and out........ preferably after the vaginal orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After my second child, I found I could reach orgasm from reading or watching intensely hot stuff. A most welcome discovery, and once I thought I had one from anal, but despite repeated efforts, I was never able to duplicate it.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I created a similar thread last year: Types of Orgasms

You might want to check it out if you're interested in reading a few additional responses from women.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by shrpsf
Last week, I literally shook and creamed my knickers upon completion of a lab report that was taking up too much time and headspace. True story.

Gotta love those dirty nerdy girls. I'm sure you get off to stuff like this at times.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shrpsf

Ah, that moment in uni when you've finished a hellish assignment. Oh yes. Ain't no orgasm bigger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes... those ladies lucky enough to cum without little or any physical contact.... so amazing. Mental stimulation only. And so amazing to watch it.
Walking down the stairs... any of you ladies cum this way?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A former GF could cum by squeezing her thighs together. It was pretty hot to watch! She'd orgasm when I sucked her right nipple too ... not the left one, just the right. I guess it just had to be the right nipple. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that's rare but not that unusal....
There is a small episode in Houllebeque's "Platform". I gave it a try with a girl... she cum without being touched at all