Has anyone ever found your sex toys?

last reply
71 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
When my ex and I split, he gave my box of toys to his new girlfriend as a gift.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Holy shit Frank! What the hell do you do with all of them?? I wondered why you are always away to do the 'washing up'

Well half that lot I found on your floor!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My parents let themselves into my flat all the time to drop things off when visiting - like food and washing Mum has done for me, mainly sheets and towels as I have no where to dry them. They always let me know when they are coming and I usually remember to hide my toys away. Anyway, one day I was running late for work and left them in the bag I keep them in by the side of the bed with the bag open, and um, the towel on top as I usually get pretty wet. When I got home from work mum had hung the towel up in my bathroom - first clue and second clue she probably saw them when I walked into the bedroom and she had put the sheets on my bed!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kids clue me in is this still the 14th Century! Do we have to hide our sources of sexual pleasure still?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lol !!!! My sex toys are displayed and viewed openly on a daily basis by all who encounter me . . . My two hands and my ten fingers is really all I need . . . . other than the real thing . . . . flesh on flesh ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my nephew found a dildo and bought it out into the kitchen, managed to get it off him and hide it before anyone else seen it... he was 2... screamed when I took it off him... My dad asked what he was crying for, told him he had a sharp knife and I took it off him lol... was soooo blushing.
0 likes
Yes, my toys have been found, that was a blushing, giggling moment. What was more interesting was explaining the ropes and fasteners on the bed frame. My reply...the bed has a safety restraint system, one would not want to fall off and break something! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catherine_the_Great
Yes, my toys have been found, that was a blushing, giggling moment. What was more interesting was explaining the ropes and fasteners on the bed frame. My reply...the bed has a safety restraint system, one would not want to fall off and break something! lol

I love the safety restraint system, I will remember that one... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my dad found my rabbit when I still loved there. He never said a word to me. Just put it under my pillow! Not good.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My Home was searched by the Police after I was wrongly arrested for theft and a Young Policeman put his hand in a suitcase where W/we kept many Anal Toys & he pulled out a large inflatable vibrating Butt Plug in front of Two other Policemen and my Mistress..
He looked at it in his hand & said, "What exactly is this"?
To which my then Mistress Replied, "Derrr... It's a Fucking Butt Plug"!
The Policeman went as Red as a Beetroot and Dropped it sharply with a look of utter horror while the other 2 officers were Folded Over Laughing so Loud that the Dead would have woken...
They never bothered searching much further after they came across O/our Dildo section..
Ha, Ha, Ha...
Lurker
0 likes
yes my one friend found my sex toys while helping me clean my house and rooms
Lurker
0 likes
I don't need to squirrel away my sex toys because I don't use anything that looks like a cock. I use glass bottles, vases, candlestick holders. My room looks like a museum with all my knickknacks. LOL

Buying them from the store is a thrill as is having them just sitting around. They seem so non sex-toy and innocent. LOL