Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has any man or woman given you multiple orgasms?

last reply
24 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Quite a few have, actually. I'm a prodigious cummer!
Yes ?
Mostly other women.
multiple orgasms are a myth fostered by the illuminati.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Yes.
Yes. Definitely not common, but it has happened. Truly joyful when they do occur.
Meagan
Yes they have on three different occasion. As for her my wife didn't believe they were real because she had never had one. Till she married me. My mantra is she always has to have more than me. She now has between 2 and 4 every time and on especially special horny days I will not stop unless she has 5 to 8. Oh shoot!! This was for the girls sorry! Ohand they are not a myth!
umm, some women DON'T? I always thought this was a fairly normal occurrence.
Yes. The most he gave me were 11 in one night. I was depleted...
... omg YES .... many times
Yes, several have.
Yessss... both..and often.
Yes. I got orgasms from him giving me oral, fingering me and the best fucking I ever had. It was so good until if I wasn't talking telling him how good the fucking was, I was moaning and screaming. It was so bad until the neighbors called the police because they thought it was domestic violence. I loved ever minute of it. The police asked us to keep it down and I told them I'd do the best I could. I'll never forget that night and he hasn't either.
Quote by TrinityX
Yes. The most he gave me were 11 in one night. I was depleted...

Please send him my way smile

Luckily it’s happened a lot

Given, unlikely to be on the receiving end.

I'm blessed by the Goddess. I orgasm easily, usually quickly, and often. The downside is that it just makes me want more and more. Women are more adept, of course, but some men have blown me away.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide

Not all, but a few have

Yes

Nafisa

Yes, most of the time

Nafisa