Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

hairy men hot or not

last reply
20 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm woman with bit of a thing for hairy men, what do other women think of hairy men?
Depends how hairy
How hairy do you like your men? And where you like the hair to be and where is a no no for hair?
I love a big, thick shock of hair on their head, and some on their arms and legs can be pretty sexy. None on the back please! Nor the tummy unless its fine! ...and even hairy chests can feel kind of weird. Too much around their pubes even turns me off, so I love it when guys shave their cocks/balls. Am I fussy?? Naaahhhhhhhh....
I prefer au naturale and I like furry, but if a guy wants to trim or remove his hair, that's his choice.
Hairy where? In the pubic region I prefer a man that is shaved.

I'm not crazy about back hair, but if they have it I guess there is nothing you can do about it.

On the chest area it is sexy.

Of course on their heads it is lovely. But, some bald men are sexy as hell too.

xooxox
Wouldn't matter to me. How he shows up is alright. I'm not picky as long as his cock is thick and hard...

Quote by BethanyFrasier
I love a big, thick shock of hair on their head, and some on their arms and legs can be pretty sexy. None on the back please! Nor the tummy unless its fine! ...and even hairy chests can feel kind of weird. Too much around their pubes even turns me off, so I love it when guys shave their cocks/balls. Am I fussy?? Naaahhhhhhhh....

That's a no no then?
Quote by dpw

That's a no no then?

That is so gross. OMG....I would faint.....xooxoxox
Quote by dpw

That's a no no then?

That's a bit too much haha even for me
Quote by oohlala74

That's a bit too much haha even for me

Close to perfect!
I'm not a huge fan of hairy men. For example, the whole ZZ Top/Duck Dynasty/Boston Red Sox look is a complete turn off for me. Who or what are they hiding underneath all that hair?

If a man is going to rock a mustache or a beard, I prefer one that is close-cut and well-groomed. Concerning body hair, I prefer that a man have none, or at the very least, be close-shaven.
As a man, I can testify that hair is hot, especially during the winter months...

Quote by dpw

Close to perfect!

See, that's more like it smile
Just depends, sometimes I want to feel their smooth body. Sometimes I wanna cuddle up into my bear of a man (well future friend/lover).
Definitely, but not too much hair! Love to run my fingers through it! mmm
I am a huge fan of a hairy chest...a smooth man kinda turns me off, except for his balls...the rest can just be manscaped.