Hair Removal

last reply
7 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know this topic has been gone over and over again and i did the search stuff and read the stuff. The question i need to ask is anyone used a no no for hair removal in genital area and if so did it work as promised, cause any discomfort and or skin reactions. wondering if it worth the price to use around the ball sack and the shaft and the taint.

Thank you very much for any and all replies.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by kwb
I know this topic has been gone over and over again and i did the search stuff and read the stuff. The question i need to ask is anyone used a no no for hair removal in genital area and if so did it work as promised, cause any discomfort and or skin reactions. wondering if it worth the price to use around the ball sack and the shaft and the taint.

Thank you very much for any and all replies.

To me, this would be a definite no no, and I have steered quite clear of using one.

These however, run from - 'Oh yeah' - to, 'Right On!'. Three blades on a swivel head will definitely work, but five blades is so much nicer.

The lubrication strip atop the blades is heavenly. This is one shaving job which is worth taking your time doing correctly.

Now, what do you mean - by a 'no no' ?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is female hair genital removal kit but sally's. but i can't find it on the internet.

Here is what i did find though.

Remember to be careful! That is very sensitive area!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is female hair genital removal kit but sally's. but i can't find it on the internet.

Here is what i did find though.

Remember to be careful! That is very sensitive area!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can get Nads bikini and brazilian wax. I tried it once, but my pubes are to corse.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes

Actually I'm still inexperienced when it comes to bed, but I've tried shaving my genital area at once, but It made me uncomfortable. Of course, I would still try to do it or I'll talk to my future partner if the hairy one is okay.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The No-No is a electric hair removal product advertised on the TV but rather an expensive item that is the real question i am asking. Would think that someone has had experiences with the product . is it worth the cost and how much pain and discomfort is involved.

Again thank you all very much for you input.