last reply
95 replies
61.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
I find it completely sexy... and for me, one on my bucket list is to have a man lick his cum from me after he fills me... I think that is just one of the sexiest acts...

If you are still interested in doing this, I would be happy to help you cross it off of your bucket list.
Lurker
0 likes
It's pretty good, especially when licked from a wet, well used pussy

It's pretty good, especially when licked from a wet, well used pussy!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love cum and eating my cum as well. Sexy as hell.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hey was just wondering what you think of a guy tasting or eating his own cum? been reading it a lot in recent stories, eating the girl out after cumming in her pussy, helping her clean up etc you know. Was wondering outside the fantasy world would you find it hot if a guy tasted or ate his own cum? gettin very curious about it..
i think its a turn on..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would love the taste of the mixed juices... Sharing them sensually afterwards- even better...
Lurker
0 likes
I got into eating my own cum sometime ago. Sometimes I jack off 3 times a day just to get a load to swallow. I really enjoy when my wife and I have sex and she strokes me really slow to build up a good load. I end up coming inside her and then have her sit on my face. I just stick my tongue out, put it up to her pussy and let it drip on my tongue and flow down my throat and then swallow it. I'll then suck her pussy to get any thing left in her.