Login

Guy cumming into your mouth

last reply
73 replies
20.9k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Further experimentation required to make certain of that which I know for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Ls63563
If his cock is in my mouth, I'm in control! I love that control!

Yes, yes, yes, I agree. I prefer cum in my throat to up my nose or in my eyes
I'll tolerate occasional cum on my face or tits if BF is being enthusiastic but prefer it when his cock is on my mouth.
Lurker
Cock deep cumming down my throat, pulling back and filling my mouth
Lurker
I love a guy cumming in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes love a guy cumming in my mouth, or on my face, boobs,
Active Ink Slinger
I love everything about it when a man sums in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
Love it
Nafisa
Lurker
Love both the 'down the throat' squirt and the facial. Most of all I love when he holds my head, giving me no choice where it's going.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sexational
I love the taste of my cum with her juices when i eat her after ejaculating in her. I also love cum-swapping after I've cm in her mouth heart

I miss you daddy I really miss your wonderful enormous sexy cock daddy
Advanced Wordsmith

I love that little shot of adrenaline manufactured when my lover is holding me down and his penis is blocking my airway. Its better than a roller coaster. Logically I know that in a second he'll let me take a breath, but million of years of evolution have conditioned us towards self-preservation. My body reacts involuntarilly and I try to pull away and he holds me a few seconds longer before letting me go. 

I enjoy having him come in my mouth, or in my ass or cunt a little more than I enjoy being ejaculated on. But so long as it's not in my ears, eyes, or nose it's all good. It's even better if a girlfriend cleans me up afterward-- lips and tongue, not a washcloth.

Active Ink Slinger

It’s fine 

Nafisa

Dont mind either luv guys wanking and "shooting" over my face or have him in my mouth and let him cum in my mouth and suck and swallow every drop and keep sucking until it is clean.

Active Ink Slinger

This is a tricky thing. I enjoy it outside my mouth and shooting onto my tongue because then I taste more of it versus if he shoots deep into my mouth. But Some guys can't shoot and it dribbles out and I can't always catch it on my tongue which isn't as fun.