Greatest Love or Greatest Sex?

last reply
22 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok heres a hypothetical, If you where single and suddenly ran into to past ex's whom you still think about one is the unrequited love but was fairly average in bed the other was the greatest sex you ever had... which do you go for a drink with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Vermin28
Ok heres a hypothetical, If you where single and suddenly ran into to past ex's whom you still think about one is the unrequited love but was fairly average in bed the other was the greatest sex you ever had... which do you go for a drink with?

I know Im not a female, but I would like to answer this question.

Definitly the one that I had the greatest sex with. Since you've already had them both in a relationship and both didnt work out, why would it work out a second time? so might as well have great sex with no strings attached.

Sorry for stealing the spot light laddies, but this was a good question and unforunitly, was not asked to us males
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did say unrequited love blitz... who knows why it ended
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just making topic active again for today
Lurker
0 likes
Good question, and I can't wait to hear these responses.
Matriarch
0 likes
You are presuming that "going for a drink with" leads to going to bed with

If it were just going for a drink, I'd go for the one who stimulated my mind the most. If it were just for sex, I'd go for the one with a better bedside manner.

If I were thinking that I'd give them another chance (and it were reciprocal), I'd go with the one I had a better connection with - plus it's fairly easy to get someone to improve in the bedroom department

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
neither.
i don't need them any more
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
*nods in complete agreement with Lush*
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Lurker
0 likes
LIFE'S TO SHORT! When In doubt, always go for the "BEST SEX YOU EVER HAD"!!!!!

!The drink in my mind is only the prelude to foreplay in the Club's restroom within a few moments of your meet & greet!

"The unrequited love". Can be corresponded with by e-mail LATER! Or talk to him on your Blue tooth while your blowing your champion fuck buddy. (Makes things a smidge more exciting anyway).
Lurker
0 likes
Love, because

If something happens to me that I cant have sex anymore atleast Ill still have someone to love me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
unrequited love ALL THE WAY loved to suck him off!!!! Prettiest dick I've ever seen with best tasting cum! Getting hot just thinking about him!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unrequited love all the way ... I think the sex buzz dies after a while ... it's great to love and to be love ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by verity-smart
Unrequited love all the way ... I think the sex buzz dies after a while ... it's great to love and to be love ...

Unrequited love...meeee toooo....

....which means I now have to discount having Verty-Smart on top of me again....
Lurker
0 likes
Why have either? I would love to see the faces of the two of them when I go off with a third guy!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, if it's only a drink, I'd go with either of them if I still liked them, that is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraDelight
Why have either? I would love to see the faces of the two of them when I go off with a third guy!

Loves your answer..

Refuses to say my answer..
Lurker
0 likes
This reminds me of do you stay with the one who loves you or stay with the one you love...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
This reminds me of do you stay with the one who loves you or stay with the one you love...

Now that could be a tricky one to answer....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Now that could be a tricky one to answer....

I know, knows which I would pick but not saying...
Lurker
0 likes
sorry double post
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Quote by trinket
That sounds like a challenge....

Quote by daddysweetheart

I know, knows which I would pick but not saying..

There is nothing so beautiful as the genuine reciprocation of love and devotion between lovers. What is love without love? I could never walk away from that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

There is nothing so beautiful as the genuine reciprocation of love and devotion between lovers. What is love without love? I could never walk away from that.

Has no more to say on it. ..

xoxo
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That is beautiful, I don't think anyone could top this reply.