Great Body

last reply
37 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well ... my exhusband was a former Olympian ..... amazing body ... still does at the age of 50 ....

now ... does the body mean "that much" ...for me - no way! A man that can intrigue me ... challenge me ... very very sexy and a definite turn on.

And I agree with Necho ... does he compliment your lifestyle ... if so ... thumbs up ... so to speak!

(besides, I hope that he finds my softer curves than in my 20's a bit of a turn on!)

Van
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I myself am a BBW and I am very sexy... I do not think weight is an issue but I have had the luck of always attracting skinny men and they are always just a little bit taller than me...

but I have fallen in love with a man online and I have no idea what he looks like he has told me his measurements and I just think what really matters is whats in your heart. That we are first friends and he can always make me laugh and he is there when I need some one to talk to.

He tells me that it does not matter what I look like now. That he has Fallen in love with me for who I am not what I look like.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be very shallow many moons ago but I found that men who are ripped and gorgeous are normally vain assholes and bad lovers...My heart got bashed around so many times...I now tend to go for men who have freaken great personalities ....looks aren't important but they need to be able to be keep up with me in bed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hot body is nice but doesn't really matter to me it's a man's personality that I'm attracted to. I would however be much more attracted to a big man even if over weight. Skinny guys never did a thing for me.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not just a great body, but a pretty face as well. I'm mainly attracted to beautiful girls. The only guys I go to bed with have to be as 'pretty' as girls or I'm just not interested in them sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His body has to be as hard as his cock. My guys are firm all over and no fat or flab. No beards or tattoos.
Then his performance has to match his 'manliness'.
Lurker
0 likes
Fit for me. I have to agree with Meggsy on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks it dont mind. average or better will do

body average again or better lol

but does have to have a nice bum x

oh and be taller than me