Going out without your panties...

last reply
39 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
22 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I stopped wearing panties 10 years ago and have no intention of ever going back. I will wear anything that way but really enjoy skirts and dresses.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

I always wear panties of some sort, usually boy shorts, to work. That is not the place to somehow be caught without them. Otherwise, more often than not, I'm braless and pantyless. I suppose there's a certain naughtiness to it, plus a feeling of freedom, like I imagine the 60's hippy girls felt in the sexual revolution. There's also the knowledge of the image I create in my guy's mind (mostly husband now-a-days) that I'm bare there. That is tempered by the times that a really sexy lingerie set makes me feel extra sexy and special, knowing that all will be revealed at some point...

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

It might be easier for me to say when I wear panties...

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Shortly after I met my would-be husband, I asked him what he felt the sexiest thing a woman could wear happened to be. His answer, "no panties," was pretty succinct. While I was prone to going commando before, I took it to heart. We've been married for a little over a year, and I moved my slutty ass into his place about seven months before we were married, and I still haven't unpacked my panties.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
0 likes

Most of the time without. Love feeling the fresh air against me and the chance to show off.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I go out quite often without panties, usually wear a sundress and nothing underneath. I enjoy the feel of the breeze blowing through my dress. I also am an exhibitionist so very easy to give someone a show

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Most of the time I go out without. I love the feeling of a soft breeze on my pussy. 🥰

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always wear panties.😇 I love the process of having my pussy unwrapped 😈

0 likes

Two Three times a week i love the feeling the air and also a woman has to be NAUGHTY😉sometimes 😉