Going out Without Panties

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
It has been a beautiful hot, sunny day here today and whilst out at lunch I stared to fantasise about how many women out and about enjoying the sunshine might be doing so without panties - totally commando. How often, if ever, do you go ut without panties, and why? For those that love going commando, do you find it a sexual turn on or are you of the belief that not many women enjoy doing that and it mainly just a male fantasy? I'd appreciate all thoughts from any women willing and honest enought to reply with their experiences

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never go out without panties (knickers) I enjoy wearing them and spend good money buying pretty, sexy or damn right raunchy ones. That of course doesn't mean that at some point during an evening they are removed and I get home no longer wearing them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never go without, and prefer to think that my female counterparts are keeping it covered as well...I worked with a nurse that screamed she loved going commando at work, and she wasn't some pretty nymph, more like a sweating, braying mule. Thinking about that...I was begging for someone to kill me to stop the visual. Plus, it didn't help when she volunteered that, she was inhaling her lunch like Winnie the Pooh eating from the Hunny pot. (Blah!)
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I almost never wore them in college. When I wear them now it's cause I want them to be seen.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I very rarely go without panties out in public. I seldom wear a bra however.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for your comments and sharing your experiences so far Gals. I've enjoyed reading each and every post. It seems like going commando isn't as popular as I had imagined it to be!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many times but as I mature I am less inclined to. I consider it naughty - but nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do often, especially in the warmer weather
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for all the new comments and thoughts. I enjoy reading them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Occasionally in a dress or skirt but did recently in a pair of really tight trousers and have to say I enjoyed it. A real nice sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have been given a lace pair in a restaurant one evening by a very sexy lady
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I don't usually wear panties. When I wear panties it's mostly because I want them to be taken off. It's not for any kind of sexual reason, but going without panties is healthier. I recommend it to all women. If you don't want to show off, you can wear longer skirts or dresses. Let the air circulate.

2706ali, giving my panties to men at restaurants is one of the reasons that I would have to wear them. I wear panties for men. The only other reason is if I'm having my period.
[url]http://[/url]