last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Ladies...

Curious to see how many of you have experienced using a glory hole and truly not knowing who's cock you were sucking or who's dick was fucking you. Please share your experience.
My apologies if this is a duplicate post...I tried searching to make sure it wasnt.
Thank you in advance for your replies.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's a nice fantasy, but talk about unsafe sex! think i'll skip this one.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
If I saw a penis poke through a hole in the wall, let’s just say I wouldn’t be sucking or fucking it, and the owner would no longer be attached to it.

then you probably shouldn't frequent glory holes, dude. *rolls eyes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been a fantasy of mine forever, but never knew where one was and don't really want to get an std. If I knew it was safe, I'd definitely love to try it.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by sprite

then you probably shouldn't frequent glory holes, dude. *rolls eyes*

Rachel, glory holes can pop up out of nowhere! Somewhere you go every day is safe then bingo! One day a penis comes poking through a new hole in the wall! These things can just creep up on you. One minute there you are in the work lunchroom eating your sammich and the next minute Mr Squiggle pokes his pencil through the wall with no warning.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Rachel, glory holes can pop up out of nowhere! Somewhere you go every day is safe then bingo! One day a penis comes poking through a new hole in the wall! These things can just creep up on you. One minute there you are in the work lunchroom eating your sammich and the next minute Mr Squiggle pokes his pencil through the wall with no warning.

what, just randomly? like you walk into your kitchen one day and there's a glory hole next to the toaster? fuck! why did no one tell me this! *hides under bed and refused to come out*

Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Fortunately, I don't live in Australia where glory holes seem to be popping up everywhere! lol I wouldn't even be remotely turned on by one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The glory hole system is yet not introduced in India.

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by RexMoore
Ladies...

Curious to see how many of you have experienced using a glory hole and truly not knowing who's cock you were sucking or who's dick was fucking you. Please share your experience.
My apologies if this is a duplicate post...I tried searching to make sure it wasnt.

I love going to glory holes on girls night out with my friends Cathy and Zelda. I still remember my first time when David dared me to such a guy through one

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I have "participated" in the glory hole thing at a few college parties - some of the frats and sororities had them at parties. The whole thing was pretty tame, controlled and fun - and the anonymity was actually a turn-on. I used to go to those parties when I was a freshman and sophomore, and always with a girlfriend. We'd enter a booth, take turns with a few random cocks. Then go back out into the party and look around, wondering who we had just sucked off. A few times one of us recognized the guys because of some distinctive mark or freckle or something, and sometimes by the noise they made.... but most of the time, it was anonymous, and fun.

But I would never do one in a strip club or adult store - way too much out of control.

Its been many years, and every now and then I think of the parties. I had fun, luckily never got a disease and remained safe...but it was fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by RexMoore
Ladies...

Had some fun

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by ErinDcup34

I have "participated" in the glory hole thing at a few college parties - some of the frats and sororities had them at parties. The whole thing was pretty tame, controlled and fun - and the anonymity was actually a turn-on. I used to go to those parties when I was a freshman and sophomore, and always with a girlfriend. We'd enter a booth, take turns with a few random cocks. Then go back out into the party and look around, wondering who we had just sucked off. A few times one of us recognized the guys because of some distinctive mark or freckle or something, and sometimes by the noise they made.... but most of the time, it was anonymous, and fun.

But I would never do one in a strip club or adult store - way too much out of control.

Its been many years, and every now and then I think of the parties. I had fun, luckily never got a disease and remained safe...but it was fun.

Mmmmm