Glory Hole Visits

last reply
19 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
Hey Lush Women,

New member asking a curiosity question, Have you ever visited a glory hole? If so, would love to hear some experience stories?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, and I never would.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GloryHole_Desires
Hey Lush Women,

New member asking a curiosity question, Have you ever visited a glory hole? If so, would love to hear some experience stories?

During my teen age my bf once took me there. I was not aware of the place. It had one hole each on both the side walls. I was so stupid when a cock appeared from one hole i got scared n run away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to do it sometime. It's on my bucket list, but I don't know where one is, and I don't want to get any std's.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Best Oral of my life!! Tried to give up ass but no takers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did once and only recently. I was invite it entertain some guys and in the playroom a door opened and two walls rolled out. Within minutes a penis poked through each hole. I had met each the guys but knew none of them well enough to define them by their male appendage. But I knew them much better by the end of the evening.
0 likes
Thanks all for responding. Interesting mix of experiences so far. Keep them coming please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks. Don't want to get the chances of an STD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks. Don't want to get the chances of an STD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more of a fantasy than a reality for me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AriaJ
more of a fantasy than a reality for me

Same goes for me.
Lurker
0 likes
No thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. We thought of visiting a Glory Hole but were concerned about safety and cleanliness. So we did one in our own home with some of our regular friends plus several new ones. Check out our story "A Hotwife's First Glory Hole Experience". smile
colin123
0 likes
Read my story "Charity glory hole" based on true event.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Have not, but maybe I'll try it someday. I kind of like looking into my friend's eyes as he fills my mouth, though.
The anonymous part is sexy, though.
i was at a frat party sophomore year - I only knew a couple of the guys, and was there with girls from my dorm. Someone suggested a
"guess who this is" game. we split into guys and girls, everyone drew a number from a bowl, but kept the number secret. there were two copies of every number - a guy got one, and a girl got one. The numbers represented the "session" -- I remember that I drew ticket number 6 - that meant that I got to suck off the guy who drew number 6, in session 6. There was a hole in the wall between two rooms - girls in one room, guys in the other. It was actually fun. The guys literally stuck their dick in the hole, and had no visual idea of who was sucking it. Maybe they could tell by the technique, but that was the only real clue they'd get. The girls were much luckier - some of the junior and especially the senior girls had probably sucked most of the guys in the frat, and might be able to tell from the look of the cock or the amount of cum or its taste -- I had no such advantage. I did not recognize the cock that stuck through for me, and the girls who wanted to watch were whispering names and what to do, etc -- it was fun - not the first bj I'd given in front of someone else, but the first for a whooping and cheering audience. The dick was white, big, thick, veiny and did not got real hard, but definitely hard enough to fuck later ,,,, he came about a teaspoon, not a huge load, but given that this was a party, maybe it wasn't his first time of the night. He was bitter and not particularly tasty, but I swallowed him and enjoyed the treat.
The best part was when we were all finished and the cocks were drained (for the time being) - we all went back to the main party, and mingled. We gamers all wore a green button, so we'd talk to each other and try to guess who held our opposite number ticket. I have to admit it was an incredible feeling to talk to all those guys - knowing I'd just blown one of them - and try to guess which one. At midnight, we had to "publish" our guesses - most of us were wrong, including me, but more girls guessed right than guys - proving that the girls "got around" and knew the cocks pretty well. My guy turned out to be a junior on the wrestling team who smoked and did not eat much fruit. We talked and got to know each other for a while - then went to his room and spent the night fucking. We didn't really have much in common, just our initial anonymous blowjob and his handsome cock, which fueled my curiosity. We hung out once in a while after that, and fucked once in a while at parties - but that was it.

I might try a gloryhole someday, but I'd much rather do another game like "who is this"....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be very exciting. Haven't done it but would if given the opportunity I think.
0 likes
I love the idea of sucking a bunch of men through a gloryhole but it’s a fantasy. The STD implications are too scary. Now, a couple folks have mentioned gloryhole-ish experiences with groups of friends. I may need to do that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to visit gloryholes a lot before marriage. Even now I sometimes visit there.
0 likes
Have to admit the thought of a cock without the guy is appealing smile but no thanks to the gloryhole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No I haven't but it sounds fun. I'd like to try it if I could find one.