Giving/Receiving first handjob

last reply
9 replies
17.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, as a 17 year old, on the mountainside. It was mine and hers first sexual experience. The sound of the huge sprays of cum landing on the dry leaves around us, together with the look of amazement on her face still arouses me to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was me the first time I ever gave a hand job and watched a guy come. I was amazed at the amount and the force of his orgasm. He hit the wall behind him on the first shot, his own face, covered his chest. I just kept saying OMG OMG OMG....I was next to him in the car and was reaching over, but my hand and wrist were covered too. We were both 18 so he was a sperm machine.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I wrote a story about my first time giving a handjob. I thought I'd hurt him because he couldn't stand or talk for a while after he came.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BestBi
That was me the first time I ever gave a hand job and watched a guy come. I was amazed at the amount and the force of his orgasm. He hit the wall behind him on the first shot, his own face, covered his chest. I just kept saying OMG OMG OMG....I was next to him in the car and was reaching over, but my hand and wrist were covered too. We were both 18 so he was a sperm machine.

So, there is/was a wall in the car that he hit while you were giving him a hand job while he was driving?
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I gave a handjob was with the boy I eventaully lost my virginity to. It was in a tool shed in his back yard. I can remember jerking his cock and as he asked me to give him a BJ but I said I wasnt ready to do that. It took about 3 or 4 minutes for him to cum and it shot all over my hand and arm. I was glad he came pretty fast or I most probably would have given in to him and sucked him since I really liked him a lot. That was the first time I ever tasted cum too
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I gave a handjob I was eighteen or nineteen, and my partner was a little older. We were in the bath at his place and he kept saying he was about to cum for five or six minutes before he did. I was pretty frustrated, thinking I was doing something wrong, but then he arched his back started convulsing. He sprayed my chest, face and neck with more cum than I've gotten on me at one time to this day (including some multi-partner events). I have to say, I was damn pleased with myself after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car at a drive in movie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The first hand job I ever gave [to finish] was actually when I was eighteen. My friend and I were stoned out of our minds and sitting in my car listening to my ipod. It was March, and it was cold. I whined about being cold and one thing led to another and it eventually resulted in me with my top off and my sweats pulled down and him with his jeans undone and his boxers open.
[url][/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've only ever given a hand job to myself, but the first one I got from a woman was after I lost my virginity. I really love a good hand job. I have gotten comfortable enough to ask her to stimulate my balls, which I really like. I also love a good wanking from a chick who is okay with with stimulating my anus/perinium.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
-Removed by moderator for violating site TOS- (...thought I'd save you the trouble!)