Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Given a choice, would you like being licked or fucked?

last reply
67 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
gawd you guys.... to me, i can absolutely make a choice

of course our favorite is lick fuck lick fuck

but lets be honest here... a tongue alone while being wonderful, just has not the same impact of a long hard cock plunging into the very soul of us

feeling every ridge and then that, oh hell i dont what to call it, that edge of the rim of the head giving a gentle tug and friction on the clit and the heat of the motion... the abliltiy to clamp down and ripple the inner muscles on the shaft as it slides in and out

the ability to look right into his eyes as we are face to face...or even look over the shoulder into his eyes if we are doggy and see his passion mirror our own... to feel his hands gripping with each thrust and pull the hair and slap our ass ... pulling our legs around his thrusting hips as we give our all as he is (yes i am interchanging positions lol) clutching his ass , shoulders, and oh my fucking god if the walls are mirrored watching it all instead of merely the back of his head.........

feeling his own spasming orgasm deep inside...no matter how many times we have cum, that moment that he does too seems to ALWAYS bring one more from us no matter how many times we have got there before, yelling out our pleasure , or grunt or moan or anything as we see our mutual "cum faces" and know that we have just given ourselves to each other totally and then and then finally finally feleing that glorious "weapon" soften and pull out with a wet slither as we both let out a held breath and then slowly come down to earth .

i think about that compared to the of course more "mobility and dextirity" of a couple inch at best textured appendeture , i say if he had either no tongue or no cock ( if we answer the OP question honestly) can ANYONE in their right mind, opt for no cock?

lick OR fuck?..... the answer came out far faster than the fingers could type it...... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Oh my....now I'm all wet!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love being licked by my husband while I'm being fucked by another guy. The feeling of his tongue on my clit while a strange cock slides in and out of my pussy is amazing!
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
Why is that kind of question keep popping up here?

Few, woman if any are going to select one over the other!

Can we Lushies agree not to go here again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on Who (;
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously? If given the option - what do you think??
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Seriously? If given the option - what do you think??

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
being fucked all the way. love having my pussy stretched and filled
Lurker
0 likes
right now i'm feeling licked but i think i would normally choose fucked.