last reply
64 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
bigger is always better. haven't you seen those... i think it's AT&T commericals? or is it faster is better? oh, screw it. words ending with "er" are usually better. bigger, faster, prettier, hotter, bladder... bladder? ok, yeah, think about it - if you didn't have a bladder, you'd just be leaking every time you had a glass of water. pretty embarrassing, right? unless you're into that kind of stuff. still, it'd ruin the furniture in no time. you should take this moment to thank your bladder or one day, it will leave you and thEn where will you be?

THEN, Miss Sprite you's be a leaker ... geesh girl...you are slacking off to let an OLD GUY like me get one on you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but not as much as you think.
There was an old saying at Purdue: "It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it."
A 5" cock with a good man attached beats a 10" dildo, even if it happens to be warm
And, I have known a guy whose cock was so big a lot of women couldn't take him
Lurker
0 likes
Brain size yes, cock size not so much as long as you make me cum I don't care!
Lurker
0 likes
It does, sadly to say. Girth is more important for sure than length. Nothing worse than getting hit on your cervix. Different positions will help but any size will do the job but it helps to be able to fully enjoy the movement and friction.