Rookie Scribe
0 likes
just want to see the difference in ladies who shave and who keep it naturale
Lurker
0 likes
go on the net n search u will find plenty
Lurker
0 likes
This is the worst ploy I have ever seen, good grief!
Lurker
0 likes
Here you go. I really like to keep it old school natural. Don't mind my...errr....ummm....boyfriend there!

Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Image removed by admin - please refer to site guidelines as to which images are acceptable in the public forums.

HAIRY of course. Hubby wouldn't want it any other way
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Here you go. I really like to keep it old school natural. Don't mind my...errr....ummm....boyfriend there!

I would remain hairy too if I wanted to dance The Last Tango in Paris, On The Waterfront, and drive off in A Streetcar Named Desire; especially if he looked like Marlon Brando.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes

I would remain hairy too if I wanted to dance The Last Tango in Paris, On The Waterfront, and drive off in A Streetcar Named Desire; especially if he looked like Marlon Brando.

I'm definitely all in for On the Waterfront and Streetcar - Brando, but not so much Last Tango - Brando.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
Image removed by admin - please refer to site guidelines as to which images are acceptable in the public forums.

HAIRY of course. Hubby wouldn't want it any other way

Sweet Tracey

I am a lover hair down below as we
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Looks like a nice place to rest your head!! But god only knows what is living in there!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHAHA no chance in hell you gotta earn that bitch!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Looks like a nice place to rest your head!! But god only knows what is living in there!! LOL

Bwahahaha! I think you might right. The first time I saw this movie, I could not look away at this scene. I was a like a deer in the bush headlights.