Login

Girls, have you !!!

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls, have you ever tryed popping a baloon inbetween your breasts and a friends breasts ? I tryed this with my friend, wow you really have to squeeze together hard to pop it, only thing is, when it did pop her left breast and my right breast really hit each other hard.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Zoey34EE
Girls, have you ever tryed popping a baloon inbetween your breasts and a friends breasts ? I tryed this with my friend, wow you really have to squeeze together hard to pop it.

I'm SO GLAD this topic has been brought up. It's time the world be put on notice, because we'll no longer hide in the shadows.

I've been participating underground in what's known as 'The Titty Games'. One of the biggest events is the Boobie-Balloon Relay Race. It takes rigorous practice for just this one event, but there are many layers (not of clothing, because titties).

The first round is the easiest, though that's not saying much. The balloons are filled with helium. Easy enough, right? WRONG! Your hands are tied behind your back and you're strapped down to one of those exercise bouncing balls. Helium floats, and that's where the balls come in (no, not that kind, because titties). Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you'd better), is to keep the balloon in between you and your partner's boobages, and should it begin to float away, the two of you must bounce on your respective balls in a synchronized fashion to prevent your balloon from completely floating away. Pay close attention to your form, because it will be scored. Once you make it to the end of the finish line (relay race, remember?), you may then pop your balloon. The bottom three losing teams must titty fight for their spot in the next event...

...known as 'Jello-Jigglies'. That's right. Round two is all about that Jello, 'bout that Jello, no pudding (There was a big incident in Titty Games '04, and they've since then been stripped of their titles...among other things)! For this event, balloons are filled with Jello, and the flavors are not disclosed to participants. Two teammates are blind folded and made to kneel in kiddie pools facing each other. The balloons are placed between their respective titties, and they must pop the balloons...with their mouths open. The first team to correctly guess the flavor of their Jello wins. Easy enough, right? WRONG! If you eat Jello out of a balloon as much as I do, then you'll know that the latex severely distorts the taste of the Jello...all you taste is balloon. Lime could easily be misconstrued for Orange. Orange easily mistaken for Lemon. Cherry mistaken for Strawberry. It's PURE MADNESS!! The two losing teams must titty fight it out for their spot in the next and final event...

...known as the 'Double Whammy'. In this event, you must use your titties to hold up water-filled balloons...while riding a hot-air balloon! Easy enough, right? WRONG! A team of two must effectively get their hot-air balloon off the ground and pilot it on a specific course with many tricks and turns, all while keeping the water balloon between their boobages. Well if it's just two people in the balloon, how will they know if you have the water balloon between your tits at all times, you ask? I answer: Hidden Titty Cam. That's right, there's a camera somewhere within the balloon, with a titty detector, tracking their every move. Try to be deceptive if you dare, and see if you don't get disqualified. The first team to return with their balloon still intact wins the event....that is if they can pop their water-filled balloon using just their boobs in two minutes or less.

Prizes are given out for each event, then points are tallied. The overall winner of The Titty Games gets bragging rights for the next four years, plus they get the take home this beauty:

Thank you for bringing up a subject so near and dear to my heart (by default, because titties). It's time everyone be made aware. Titties yesterday, titties today, titties tomorrow, and TITTIES FOREVER!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
uh, nope, never. doesn't seem like I'll try that with my boobies anytime soon
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Hidden Titty Cam. That's right, there's a camera somewhere within the balloon, with a titty detector, tracking their every move.

While I've never made it to the finals of these competitions, I can vouch for the existence and common usage of Titty-Cams. The two guys I share a townhouse with have them hidden somewhere, where they can track my boobs' every exposure! If I'm in the bathroom, pulling off my top, they seem to know instantly, and walk by the doorway at just the right moment so they can see me topless! This device is so reliable, guys everywhere must know about them, as every time my tits are in view, there's some guy that happens by at exactly the right moment to see them!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I'm SO GLAD this topic has been brought up. It's time the world be put on notice, because we'll no longer hide in the shadows.

I've been participating underground in what's known as 'The Titty Games'. One of the biggest events is the Boobie-Balloon Relay Race. It takes rigorous practice for just this one event, but there are many layers (not of clothing, because titties).

The first round is the easiest, though that's not saying much. The balloons are filled with helium. Easy enough, right? WRONG! Your hands are tied behind your back and you're strapped down to one of those exercise bouncing balls. Helium floats, and that's where the balls come in (no, not that kind, because titties). Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you'd better), is to keep the balloon in between you and your partner's boobages, and should it begin to float away, the two of you must bounce on your respective balls in a synchronized fashion to prevent your balloon from completely floating away. Pay close attention to your form, because it will be scored. Once you make it to the end of the finish line (relay race, remember?), you may then pop your balloon. The bottom three losing teams must titty fight for their spot in the next event...

...known as 'Jello-Jigglies'. That's right. Round two is all about that Jello, 'bout that Jello, no pudding (There was a big incident in Titty Games '04, and they've since then been stripped of their titles...among other things)! For this event, balloons are filled with Jello, and the flavors are not disclosed to participants. Two teammates are blind folded and made to kneel in kiddie pools facing each other. The balloons are placed between their respective titties, and they must pop the balloons...with their mouths open. The first team to correctly guess the flavor of their Jello wins. Easy enough, right? WRONG! If you eat Jello out of a balloon as much as I do, then you'll know that the latex severely distorts the taste of the Jello...all you taste is balloon. Lime could easily be misconstrued for Orange. Orange easily mistaken for Lemon. Cherry mistaken for Strawberry. It's PURE MADNESS!! The two losing teams must titty fight it out for their spot in the next and final event...

...known as the 'Double Whammy'. In this event, you must use your titties to hold up water-filled balloons...while riding a hot-air balloon! Easy enough, right? WRONG! A team of two must effectively get their hot-air balloon off the ground and pilot it on a specific course with many tricks and turns, all while keeping the water balloon between their boobages. Well if it's just two people in the balloon, how will they know if you have the water balloon between your tits at all times, you ask? I answer: Hidden Titty Cam. That's right, there's a camera somewhere within the balloon, with a titty detector, tracking their every move. Try to be deceptive if you dare, and see if you don't get disqualified. The first team to return with their balloon still intact wins the event....that is if they can pop their water-filled balloon using just their boobs in two minutes or less.

Prizes are given out for each event, then points are tallied. The overall winner of The Titty Games gets bragging rights for the next four years, plus they get the take home this beauty:

Thank you for bringing up a subject so near and dear to my heart (by default, because titties). It's time everyone be made aware. Titties yesterday, titties today, titties tomorrow, and TITTIES FOREVER!

This is the second best post I've ever seen in the forum. Only after Sprite's Gentlemen's guide to send cock pictures.