Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls have you had more than one guy cum inside your pussy in one day/night?

last reply
44 replies
17.9k views
0 watchers
23 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No, I used condoms on these occasions so far.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes, I have. Not on a regular basis, but quite a few times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I always have other guys cum inside me before going home to my boyfriend.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes, I have. Not regularly, but it has happened on several occasions especially in my college days.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I almost never have just one guy's cum in me. My boyfriend loves having sex with me after another guy has cum in me, so it's always at least 2 guys' loads.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Beffer I woukd of loved licking you clean after they where done

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Many times I've let multiple guys cum in my pussy or my ass in the same day. I love group sex so it's bound to happen.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

5 for me from just 2 guys, was so beautifully messy 😈

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Now let's narrow it down: Have you ever had more than one guy cum in your pussy in one hour?

😋

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Cum in my pussy in 1 day; yes quite often.

More than 1 guy cum in my pussy in 1 hour; no, we usually use condoms on these occasions.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Wet_n_willing

Now let's narrow it down: Have you ever had more than one guy cum in your pussy in one hour?

😋

guilty

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

sometimes. Still at school, so its actually pretty easy. Wake up with a sleep-over buddy, have morning sex, say goodbye for the day, and especially if its Saturday or Sunday, go out with someone for lunch, maybe have sex or a bj. Then go out with someone else for dinner and an evening and following morning of sex. Spread out over a weekend, its easy to have had 6 or 7 guys cum in you, if you know that many guys you want at the time.

Most often, for me it might be 3 guys - the friday night/saturday morning guy. the saturday night/sunday morning guy, and sometimes a sunday afternoon/evening/sleepover guy. The Sunday afternoon guy is often the guy to watch a game or movie with on tv.

lol. Life can get complicated sometimes.

A few times, when at a party or something, I have had a few guys at the party - a few bjs, a few fucks ... girls just want to have fun....