Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls - does your man talk, groan or stay quiet during sex?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm interested because my bf is either groaning or whispering something quietly. Never loud, but if he's not kissing me he's usually saying something...
"is that nice"
"do you want me"
"this is it"
"gently does it"
"cuddle me" (just before he cums)
and much much more totally randomly, often hard to hear

...but always mumbling something before his climax !

What does yours do ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He can talk rarely but overall fairly quiet. Some of my lovers are very vocal with groans etc but I prefer some dirty talking rather than loud moaning
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends some times love to be talked very dirty to and called nasty names and some times just like a nice quit session
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
David is pretty quiet, or he just sighs or pants. Seth grunts and groans, or says my name, or talks to me and asks me what I want. Jack barks out expletives, like Holy SHIT! Fuck, Baby!! They all ask me to clinch their cocks with my pussy muscles just before they're ready to cum. All the guys love it when I do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a time and place for everything. While I'm in control, focusing on my pleasure, I find excessive noise from his end distracting. When he does, I simply look at him and place a finger over my lips as to say 'shhh'. I thrive off that look on his face, agonizingly trying to conceal his grunts. Once I'm done and fully satisfied, he has my permission to let it all out... And I expect loud passionate grunts as he finishes off. It brings a big smile to my face knowing I'm in control of both my, and his pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is really quiet. But, depending on our mood and how horny either of us is, he will talk dirty, and I love it. Other times, we are too busy to be talking. Overall, no major grunts, groans or yells, unless something wrong happens (like a leg cramp, for example.... a most unpleasant interruption and a very loud reaction!)
Ungovernable
0 likes
He's quiet until he's close to letting go, then he'll say "Oh!" or suppress a groan as he comes. Or both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny, I don't like loud chatter but quiet mutters are kind of exciting. Don't know why. Makes me want to cuddle him closer...
Lurker
0 likes
hahahaha he's usually grunting
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know how He looks, but in the run up to orgasm He certainly sounds like He's having a heart attack.

I hope that it's for all good reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is rather quiet with the occasional groans. I wish he talked more I am more into dirty dialouge. Hence I close my eyes and imagine Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have had all kinds, I just don't enjoy the quiet ones. Be expressive, in whatever way you choose, but let it out. Communication is NOT only important, it can be very sexy too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They vary! Grunters mostly. Not a lot of big talkers at the critical moment. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby talks a bit in the early stages, things to get us both worked up more. When he cums it is usually more grunts and groans.