Girls, do you like it shaved or ...?

last reply
73 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Never been with a guy completely shaved.... so cant say exactly, but i really appreciate some trimming.... It makes it much nicer when you go down on him. Also makes their cocks look way bigger! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved but I don't mind him being trimmed at the top but shaved every where else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or shaved. If I keep myself up for you guys than you should do the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smooth is always the way to go in my opinion...for both of us
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Natural. Trimmings ok if he feels its necessary. Shaved is a turn off. I cringe when I imagine a guy actually taking a razor to his testicles.

I like raw, natural guys who don't give a rate ass about that type of stuff. A few curls of hair isnt going to deter me.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural. Trimmings ok if he feels its necessary. Shaved is a turn off. I cringe when I imagine a guy actually taking a razor to his testicles.

I like raw, natural guys who don't give a rate ass about that type of stuff. A few curls of hair isnt going to deter me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a nice, freshly shaved package ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't care whether it is shaved... I like it hard!
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes natural, sometimes trimmed
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hairy balls with trimmed pelvic region and clean tool is the perfect liking for me. I love to suck the clean shaft.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I love the way my man is, natural. To me, it makes him a manly man, and not a kid with no hair. Just call me old fashioned.
And getting hair out of your mouth is a art form that is part of a blow job. It does not detract or deter any passion or lust that is part of Cock Worship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved for me for several reasons. No hair in your mouth is the main reason. It just feels 'yucky' on the tongue. I like to lick balls and the perineum when I go down on guys. It feels better for me and the guy. Guys like smooth pussy to lick and it looks better; as in, you can see it. Guys don't have the same issue, but shaved cocks and balls LOOK bigger. I like guys to be hair free in the triangle from their arsehole up the groin lines and at least an inch above the top of his cock otherwise the hairs tickle my nose when I throat him.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Shaved is the best but trimmed at least. Nobody likes a jungle down there.

0 likes

Trimmed, landing strip total shaved other than that