Login

Girls, do you flirt with other girls?

last reply
278 replies
28.0k views
4 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
No matter if you are lesbian, bisexual or totally straight but have you ever talked a bit naughty with other girl?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
i do with the girls at work all the time, it's such a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
I like girls just fine but I don't intentionally flirt with them. Get a dick, then maybe I'll flirt with you ;)
Rookie Scribe
Quote by shayray
i do with the girls at work all the time, it's such a turn on

Yes love to flirt also
Lurker
If she's showing obvious signs of interest in me and I like her I certainly will flirt with her.
Lurker
Both Girls and Guys, you could call me an equal opportunity flirter
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I do. I love to flirt and I love women, seems like a good match!
I think it depends on the women you are talking weather or not you will flirt with her or not . Dont get me wrong I love flirt with other women but I think you both have to enjoy the flirt or their is really no point .
Rookie Scribe
Of course I do! girls can be really fun to flirt with. Plus if i can get them home we have even more fun ;)
With Love <#
Active Ink Slinger
Aww hell yea I do. It's more fun flirting with girls.
Lurker
me??????? flirt with other girls??????

ok who's been talking?????????

Lurker
Yes I do and most of the time it ends up with us having lots and lots of fun together
Rainbow Warrior
I flirt with everyone. But I love flirting with other girls! How else am I going to find out if they are bi or lesbians?
Lurker
I am flirty by nature, I can't help it lol
The Bee's Knees
yes...but i'm often unaware of it.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
Being a bi............ Yes i do
Rookie Scribe
Fuck yes, I flirt with girls. It makes my pussy soak flirting with potentially straight sexy women
Active Ink Slinger
If I'm attracted to them and there's a sense they may be bi or flirt back, then hell yes
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
Sure, all the time.
I admit I am naughty and talk flirty all the time... I make jokes no matter who it is, stuff, and cheeky humour but I have no problem pinching a girl's tush for grins or commenting how the dress makes them look sexy or accents some asset. I was like that to men when I was single... I like to think I am an open and genuine person. I try to say it nice, but I am more forthright and flirty in a sexual sense than some people might be comfortable with. I used to be more uptight. Now, I am just myself.
Lurker
Not usually my style, far too shy in real life. Easier to do online. However, there's a mum at my daughters school that is soooooooo cute (and a little shy like myself) she's the 'Girl Next Door' type. I do flirt with her and I think she flirts back. I don't think it will amount to anything though.

Deb. X
Lurker
Now that I'm thinking about it, I've been flirty with my girlfriends. Not sure how I would react if one of them really took it serious and made a attempt to carry it further. Great, now I'm wondering if one of them has and I didn't notice it
Lurker
There's a big difference, I think, between on the one hand flirting with men, and on the other getting flirty with other girls. With a man it is part of the life-long battle of the sexes, the wooing and coaxing of a man. It is about flattery and manipulation. It is about getting from a man what you want without him necessarily know he is being controlled -- or with him willing to surrender to this. With another woman it is much more subtle and for me at least is about enjoying a close and satisfying relationship with another female. It is not so much about manipulating but stroking and making her feel good about being in your company. What I then love about women is that she cooperates and returns that flirting in kind...
Lurker
Oh yes, why shud u guys be the only ones to flirt with us girls.....
Active Ink Slinger
If i'm atracted to them of course i'll flirt.
Advanced Wordsmith
The excitement is in the flirting...of course I do. And love the fruitation of the flirt...
Advanced Wordsmith
Depends on a variety if factors: location, situation and of course the other person
I have flirted with other women at the gym, at a bar, once or twice at the supermarket.
And some flirtations have yielded som great results
Lurker
I do sometimes but I'm a natural flirt. Sometimes I flirt and don't even know it