Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do you enjoy chatting to attached guys...?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with innocent chatting.......
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on your motives
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i much prefer attached men. Two reasons....I love doing most things that I know I shouldn't and seeing as I love cheating on my hubby but no intention of leaving him, the attached man has less chance of getting emotionally attached.
In saying that I have fucked more single guys in my life so I don't discrimina
Lurker
0 likes
I try to steer clear of attached men, but it happens... "Are you single" is usually the first question I ask, but i've forgotten until it was too late at times... Once I want something, there is no stopping me after it's started!... I avoid them when I can!
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, on business lunches with clients for example, I really like flirtatious teasing. Knowing what they want but cant have. Gets me very worked up and afterwards I always have fantastic sex with hubby, or if very horny play with myself in the car for a good orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...There is a reason why an attached man needs to reach out and hopefully I can help him with that need which my be going unfulfilled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a problem, but I do find they do come on a bit more than the single guys.
Its interesting at conferences, many of the attached ones remove their wedding ring and I have seen them chatting up some of the women there.
I always feel for the dimple the ring has made before I will go any further. I have never been with a married man that I am aware of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to avoid it at all costs. Nothing but trouble most of the time.