Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do u like sleeping naked? What do u usually wear to bed?

last reply
614 replies
77.0k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hey girls, do u like sleeping naked? What do you sleep in? Nightwear, bra and panties or naked? ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
Usually in a cami and panties. Naked if I know for sure I'm going to get some!
Lurker
Naked.. Sometimes panties.
Lurker
Always naked. When we got married, my husband told me I didn't need pajamas anymore. Now, it just feels strange to wear anything to bed.
Lurker
ive always slept naked since i was small so it feels almost wrong to wear anything in bed
Internet Sensation
When it's cold or I feel insecure I will wear a nightgown or pyjamas.
I usually sleep without panties though, if I'm not on my period.

There's something special with clean sheets next to your skin. *purr*
Active Ink Slinger
I generally sleep naked at all times unless it is really cold
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
usually just panties. unless its cold.
Lurker
sleeping in the nude is the best thing - plus it is healthier

I always do

let it breathe
Lurker
Totally true, it is healthier. I don't mind it at all but when it's cold I usually have pants and a shirt on
Active Ink Slinger
Naked, unless I am visiting someone home...then I just wear a huge t-shirt (one of my boyfriends) and a pair of panties.
Lurker
Normaly I dont like to wear anything when I go to bed,I like my body to be free x
Active Ink Slinger
I love to wear my flannel gown. LOL My boyfriend loves for me to wear a teddy or nothing at all. Sometimes he gets the teddy but after the fun, the gown goes back on. LOL Its so warm and cumfy!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Typically naked but when its cold, sorry the flannels are coming out. I also love sexy summer baby doll nighties during the summer now and then
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
i wear a pupler baby doll to bed at night
Active Ink Slinger
During those summer nights,, I love feeling the sheets fill the contours of my naked body. I love wearing my boyfriends shirts too!
Lurker
definatley nothing, unless its cold haha then ill wear leggings and a tshirt or if itss reallllly cold my footy pajamas ;)
Lurker
i cant sleep naked! i always at leasat have panties on.. i mean im a pretty clean person but what i a bug crawled up into your vag... when i was younger they said that on a tv show. i cant sleep naked now
Active Ink Slinger
I don't sleep naked. Don't like the stimulation. I wear different things to bed really. Usually panties and soft tight t shirt. It is usually very cute.
Lurker
At the very most I wear a pair of tight girl briefs and a wife beater LOL but usually naked.
Lurker
Always wear nothing to bed. So naked is best.
Advanced Wordsmith
I can't sleep if I'm naked, I get too excited. Flannies in winter and just a tank and knickers in summer. Maybe if I do it more I might get used to it - I guess.
Lurker
naked in the summer and in the winter an oversized t shirt
Lurker
naked, or tee and and a smile
Lurker
Usually naked, if it's chilly maybe a cami
Active Ink Slinger
i were pink panties and a tight top (usually pink) smile
Lurker
I just wear a t-shirt when I sleep. Nothing else.
Lurker
love sleeping naked...usually i hop into bed topless/braless with panties or short shorts on
Active Ink Slinger
no way my room is in the basement so there are occasional bugs (even though I keep it very clean) I don't want bugs in my vag thanks but no thanks. And plus I have this irrational fear of dying in my sleep and I don't want whoever finds me to find me naked. that is just awkward... and also I am not comfortable enough in my own skin to sleep with no clothes on.