Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girls do u ever wanted to have sex with 2 other women?

last reply
387 replies
34.3k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well I’d like to
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I have had 3somes with MFM several times and have two guys that are close friends I see regular for this. I have never had a FFM/FMF but have had lots of FF as a bi woman. I would love to have a FFM and a FFF!
Lurker
0 likes
I have sex with 2 other women quite often.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with 2 other females it was hot sexy and fun and do it as often as I can.
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
I went to an small orgy once with a guy and his wife that I was fooling around with off and on. Except for me and one other single guy it was 3 other couples. For a brief moment I was being licked by one woman while licking another; it was amazing. I've always wanted to repeat that moment, without any men present, but I haven't as of yet. I just read this thread and have added it to my must-do bucket list.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done it several times.
Nafisa
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
Who doesn't !

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three women in our FWB group so we get things together quite a lot.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Not before coming to Lush and meeting some fantastic women here - the woman above for one. I suspect it is only a matter of time.....
Meagan
0 likes
Best fun I had was with two other submissive ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I would, yes I have, it is amazing with women you trust.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have. I highly recommend it. Two guys also, or three, you can mix and match genders, or four...

Why die with unfulfilled fantasies?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by tasha4girls
yes I would, yes I have, it is amazing with women you trust.
I've never had sex with someone I didn't trust. Never had bad sex either. I got hurt once. But that was from falling off the bed.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

just 2? This last weekend I spent with 5 girl friends from college at a cottage. That's how I like to roll.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

I have had a girlfriend for many years, and we have occasionally invite another woman to join us. There is something about this I love, we understand each other, and we have someone that does not. For them, it is a novelty, for us, we love to treat them to what we know. Would we share with our husbands? No, this is something for us only, although, we enjoy telling them what we have done! 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being domited by two chicks? Yes. It's happened a few times.

0 likes

Yes. In fact, if any of you Lush ladies want to get one going please count me in lol!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The more the merrier