Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriends lie, Wives are worse. Be honest ladies, how many cocks have you sucked?

last reply
75 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiya. I'm new here and definitely enjoying this site! Check out my first contribution, A Future Hotwife's College Story. Love to read your comments. Ken Lukin.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well there are cocks and then there are DICKS..... hmm
Lurker
0 likes
5... I'm very careful about who gets to have fun, but once they're on the list they can expect a lot of cock sucking (one of my fav things)
Lurker
0 likes
We don't lie on purpose, it's just the number keeps changing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good description

Quote by Candyonheels
Well there are cocks and then there are DICKS..... hmm
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you REALLY want to know..?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
We don't lie on purpose, it's just the number keeps changing...

I agree with above and would like to add....that I do not know how many. Honestly. I don't keep track.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
30. hang on one minute...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

I agree with above and would like to add....that I do not know how many. Honestly. I don't keep track.

no worries, i've been keeping track for you.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite

no worries, i've been keeping track for you.

Legal Pad?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Legal Pad?

abacus.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

wait, are we talking about this week or the whole month?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No exaggeration, probably close to a hundred when I was swinging with my ex.
Ungovernable
0 likes
One - the one I'm with now - and I'm thrilled he stayed through what was obviously a painful learning curve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 (1 of them many many times, the other was strictly a one time thing with nothing other than oral/manual play)
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's awesome! I love that you can be open about and share such things. My hotwife, and co-writer of our books under pen name Ken Lukin, is quite a few ahead of you though!!
Lurker
0 likes
its unlikely ive sucked less than 1000 different cocks... REALLY ! started young and really mean yes even when I start out saying no smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to keep count... but about 4 years ago I kind of started rounding... so if i had to guess its about 60 at this point.
Lurker
0 likes
Be honest...

Well to be honest I have no idea, more than I can remember as it's not something I've been keeping a record of but certainly many more than I've had in my pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi; Could have started nicer by saying: There's secrets and there's fantasies, but be honest....
Lurker
0 likes
ummmmmmmm geez idk ... 100? more?? hard to say, so I'll leave it at "a lot"
Lurker
0 likes
6 or so
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to guess over 800 I started young.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Roughly the same number I've fucked.