Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girl friends best mate

last reply
10 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
hey lush people in need of some advice. What is the best way of going about getting a foursome with my gf and her best mate and bf? I really wanna try it but dont no how to go about and approach the subject. Do i speak to my gf? her best mate? of the mates bf? Also not sure if the only reason i want one is purely as an excuse to see her mate getting shagged as i have a soft spot for her!

thanks in advance guys x
As a person who's had multipul experiences with friends in threesomes and more, I have to say be vary careful here. Feelings get hurt easily and you can't turn back that clock. Relationships are easily damaged.
But if you are going to ignore my prior advise I would talk to your girl first. Nothing will happen unless she's on board. And for God's sakes, don't tell her you have a soft spot for her friend. Tell her if you two were to explore such things you'd want her to be comfortable and who better than with her boyfriend and her best friend. Now that's a manipulitive line of crap that will catch you later but it will get you into the good zone if she's open to it at all. Now back to deturring you. Don't do it, drop the subject. Leave it in fantasy land.
Group sex can be ... tricky.

For God's sake, if you talk to ANYONE, talk to your girlfriend. Anyone else would get you majorly in trouble and make you a complete dumb-ass as well. I suggest bringing it up as a general fantasy first, see what her reaction is. Don't bring options or names into it at all until you know what she thinks about the idea as a whole. Certainly don't mention her best friend- in my experience this can lead to a woman thinking a)you have the hots for her best friend b)she doesn't arouse you or satisfy you anymore c)you're not happy with her and d)an infinite list of other heart breaking things.

Group sex can bring up a gazillion insecurities in women and men. Boundaries and expectations need to be laid out clearly beforehand, and mustn't be crossed. Otherwise things get messy, people get hurt, and relationships go kaboomy.

Personally... In the times I've experienced 3somes/group sex, they have never ever been with a close girlfriend or male friend of mine. That's not a relationship I have an interest in messing with.

Oh, and if she shoots down the idea... drop it. Just leave it. Applying pressure would be just as destructive.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Quote by Just-SJ

Group sex can bring up a gazillion insecurities in women and men. Boundaries and expectations need to be laid out clearly beforehand, and mustn't be crossed. Otherwise things get messy, people get hurt, and relationships go kaboomy.

A very good point that I'm just too out of practice to point out. Boundries must be set and respected.
this is also one of my fantasy i want to put into reality however i still consider the feeling of my partner if she will allow to that set up, as far as i observe her she is fine talking about it but not yet ready to make this for real
Cheers guys youve all been a huge help. I shall mention it as a fantersie idea and go from there. Once again the people of lush save what cud be a very tricky situation x
Important Fact: The only time it's 'cool' to suggest bringing in a female friend (either with or without her boyfriend) to a couple's sexual relationship is when the female is doing it.

Guys, save yourself from relationship doom by avoiding any implication that you are sexually interested in any of her female friends, sisters, or mother. Maintain that you see all of these women as 'sexually neutral' no matter if her best girlfriend looks like a playboy model. If your girlfriend brings it up as something she finds kinky or would like to do, then it's game on, but even then... tread lightly. Let her set the ground rules and dynamic of what happens.

And... even when you think you're being 'subtle' about broaching the idea in a round-about clever way... you're not. We can see right through you.

This scenario is best left to fantasy, or at your girlfriend's suggestion.
This thread made me think of the movie "sex & breakfast." Dancing_Doll you really nailed it on the head, love your posts btw. The best advice I can give you is, when it comes to a ménage, do not do it with someone you love. Unless you have a really strong relationship. And, since you have not already talked about multiple partners, I would just read an erotica story and live vicariously through the characters. It might not be as fun, but its a lot safer. I mentioned a ménage with my last b/f a FMF and he flipped out. He said if we did that then I'd want a MFM, and honestly I was just asking to see if what he'd say. Good Luck, hope everything works out.
Vibrating panties, give the remote to someone else! They can be a lot of fun in public!

Great advice 32d
it will get jealous, dont bother unless you wanna wreck friendships and relationships!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.