Getting Fingered

last reply
55 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm such a treat, but guys remember to trim nails not bite them. I will jump and cry if you scratch my pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the combination of oral sex with a finger or two deep inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What woman does'nt enjoy being being fingered....? Lovely to feel the warm stickyness then look into her eyes as you suck on them.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it too, of course!! My advice if you're not sure is ask your partner what she likes smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it.

Being kissed with vigour and passion, feeling a hand moving under my skirt, travelling up my thigh then down into my panties, touching, stroking and probing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
I love getting fingered. It's the BEST...

Should start with one and then add another...

daddysweatheart I would not call it "The Best" but it does feel wonderful , when done rigth.
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting fingered. Just has to be done right. Alternate between rubbing my clit and stroking my gspot. AMAZING!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Do you enjoy getting fingered?

Can you explain what it feels like and how a guy should do it?

I would really like to hear about different techniques, the do's and don't.

ohhhhh yesssssss giggles
feels incredibly wonderful... but a guy shouldn't do it... not to me biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Luckywish
Mmmm such a treat, but guys remember to trim nails not bite them. I will jump and cry if you scratch my pussy

What if I bite it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

ohhhhh yesssssss giggles
feels incredibly wonderful... but a guy shouldn't do it... not to me biggrin

Finger food with a nice sauvignon blanc, sounds like a great girl's night.cG6jbSpTLzase56C
Lurker
0 likes
Tongue and finger work hand in hand I love being fingered
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love being fingered by both guys and girls. Fingers can curl up inside you and massage your g-spot. Two or three can stretch you open and get you wet and ready for a whole fist! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I like it most of the time, but sometimes it can feel weird lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love the feeling of his fingers inside me, especially when he knows what he is doing and can rub my g-spot just right.
Very sexy and a huge turn on if done in public.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it. 2 fingers, then 3; slow then fast or just nonstop fast. It's amazing when once his fingers are in my pussy, he bends and then pushes his fingers on my spot. And it's mind-blowing when his tongue and fingers are working their beautiful magic simultaneously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robbyreign

I know this is ask the gals but that is the post of the day

So true XD
Lurker
0 likes
I used to adore b/f using his fingers before we moved onto the next stage of actually making love. He was able to get me to a total frenzy of arousal with his amazing fingers.

However after childbirth and many gyn problems it can be very painful now-a-days unless I'm 100% fully aroused.

I'd really like my friend here at lush (Jimmy Fat Fingers) to work his magic on me. He knows who he is!

Deb. X
Classically Sassy
0 likes
I do enjoy it. I'm with the 'fingers and tongue' camp. If his tongue is licking my clit, I want at least two, maybe even three fingers inside. I want them sliding in and out, and then rubbing my g-spot. It's not something that can be rushed though. You have to make sure she's wet and ready. When it's done like that, it's an amazing feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting one this.
My GF much prefers tongue on her clit and a finger inside her - says the orgasm is much more intense if she has something to "cum against".
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being fingered, but I would much prefer a cock. However, when most men finger they seem to come directly at their target rather than creeping gently up my inner thighs
Lurker
0 likes
Yesssssssss finger all my holes
Lurker
0 likes
Love it. Especially when its coupled with a toungue on my clit. I prefer my guy to start with licking my clit then slowly add one finger going in and out slowly then after a bit, adding another finger and gradually increasing speed until he's going hard and I cum.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ahh It's amazing, there is so many different ways you can do it depending on the mood and what she wants or what you want.
Do make sure she is wet, if that means getting a tongue down there to start then good.
Do make sure you are caressing all around and not just going straight to clit vagina and ass.
Do remember that an over stimulated clit can be rather unbearable.
Dont forget to talk, particularly if you're trying to make her squirt, you might have to move your finger a tiny bit or go a lot harder so listen up.
Don't treat it like an a b c type of task but get into it, make it hot and dirty.
And do enjoy it. You finger fuck her in the right way she just could let you do anything to her.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being fingered, hard and fast for me with two fingers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fingering is the best! for solo 3 work for me, 2 to spread 1 to work that magic button, now for any of my girls, 1 is fun and then more, plus don't forget the back door?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being fingered is VERY intimate for me. It's intimate for me because if you think about it, it's your partners fingers, feeling you and your inner most pleasures, with his fingers...which are made for feeling.

I love being fingered as long as my spot gets some attention, its located on the top of my vagina, but most guys can find a girls spot with ease. It feels a certain way. This is intoxicating. If someone wanted me to do something for them, this would be the way to get it done. I love the feelings of being fingered. It is so intense and it feels incredible. I like it hard and rough, or smooth and slow.