Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gangbang Scenario

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many guys would you want to be banging you?

8 votes
3 (3 votes) 38%
4 (2 votes) 25%
5 (2 votes) 25%
6 (4 votes) 50%
7+ (1 vote) 13%
Lurker
0 likes
My choice would be 6 studly guys with above average cocks smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i say 6 and they could tag team me all night or day long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever I've chatted about this topic the number always seems to default to 5. At some point it just gets to be too much and unrealistic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would want 6 with average to above average cocks. And hopefully all clean so no condoms. For as long as I can stand it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SAO83
Whenever I've chatted about this topic the number always seems to default to 5. At some point it just gets to be too much and unrealistic.

I think 6 would be the maximum, because three guys can take one hole each while the other three guys can rest and reload smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
7+, If i am going to gang bang i might as well do it propperly.
lots of guys and as said before all of them tested so that they can cum inside of me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
7+, If i am going to gang bang i might as well do it propperly
Lurker
0 likes
If i were ever do it again it would be 6 i think for the same reasons as above. One for each hole or double vaginal, while the other get ready to go again. I have done 4 before ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say 6, but by the time I get there I may say dozens, depending on how easily I tire them out ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChristineAus
If i were ever do it again it would be 6 i think for the same reasons as above. One for each hole or double vaginal, while the other get ready to go again. I have done 4 before ;)

What was it like? ;
Lurker
0 likes
i was a little concerned at first and overwhelmed but they were great guys and treated me with respect and alllowed me to really let go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChristineAus
i was a little concerned at first and overwhelmed but they were great guys and treated me with respect and alllowed me to really let go.

Sounds incredibly hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I must tell all of y'all I was never forced to do any thing I was not willing to do. At any time during the events I could choose to end my participation. All have been extreme sexual highs with mind blowing orgasms. Without any drugs and only enough wine to feel good. An accident when I was 12 ended any chance of me getting pregnant, and a few shots could cure the STDs.

My first gang bang was when I was 17. It was my 25 year old boyfriend's biker gang party. It started on a Friday afternoon and lasted through Sunday evening. That Friday there was 6 other guys besides my boyfriend. There was 3 other girls there too. Over the weekend there was several other guys and girls that came to the party. I was fucked by all the men, and played with most of the women.

My last 2 gang bangs was in Nov and Dec 15. There was 2 other girls, our husbands plus 8 and 7 other men respectively. My first and last two gang bangs were BDSM related scenes and I was willingly restrained for them. There has been many other gang bangs in between. About half were BDSM scenes where I start out restrained. Again I have always been a willing participant.

It works for us.

Brandie